The Body Shop Arber

The Body Shop Arber

4.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Not bad at all! Woodsy and sweet with decent staying power. Arber is warm and spicy and good for a relatively inexpensive product

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I like this cologne the most out of the selection they have there. its a really manly scent. It smells woody and warm but kind of sweet. when I first smelled this I thought of a lumberjac!k, I loved it and I had to get it for my boyfriend, even though he's not a lumberjack.. he's asian. Still love it.

on 2/17/2011 2:29:00 AM

My bf and me discovered this scent yesterday at the bodyshop. We both loved it! It has a woodsy/spicy smell .. like the previous reviewers said: very manly! Its this scent on a man which makes my knees weak (in a good way) ... Sure gonna buy this again and again for my sweety!

on 5/24/2008 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a lovely smell for men, I would buy it for a boyfriend. Its a spicy/sexy exotic manly smell, smells like a man!!

The packaging is a nice deep dark red colour which also looks quite manly and sleek. I have worn this myself as well (when walking around TBS), cause it is so nice! But don't let that put you off, men!! XX

Arber for men is a WONDEFUL, clean scent! Not as expensive as department store brands. It is so fresh and masculine, not fruity or too spicey. My husband uses the cologne and the aftershave balm, both of which are terrific.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance