ENJOY Sulfate-Free Hydrating Conditioner

ENJOY Sulfate-Free Hydrating Conditioner
Sulfate-Free Hydrating Conditioner

4.4

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Cylcomethicone, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Orange 4 (CI 15510), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Smells great and hydrates my hair well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This conditioner is awful for my hair. I used it only once this morning and it made my hair look and feel like straw. I couldn't brush even inside the shower using wide tooth com, and blown dried result is terrible.
I have dry hair to begin with, but my hair never looked and never felt so damaged.
Back it goes. Never again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like the matching shampoo, so I was excited to try this. It left my hair soft and silky feeling when I rinsed it out. When my hair dried, I had a bit of halo frizz, but other than that my hair felt conditioned. I didn't have to worry about my hair being weighed down either. I also didn't detect any residue. I want to try the mask next, but so far I will keep this in my rotation of hair products. It comes in handy now that my hair is newly highlighted. This is a bit pricey at the beauty supply where I get this, so I am always on the lookout for sales and discounts.

on 7/2/2013 6:34:00 PM

After my long-time favorite conditioner was discontinued (Kenra Mango Butter), I had to search for a replacement. I tried quite a few from various lines (Brocato, Abba, Joico, Alterna, Ojon, Redken, for example), but wasn't having much luck. I decided to try this Enjoy conditioner after reading more about the brand. I'm glad I tried it, because it's fantastic. I have fine hair, with an oily scalp and dry ends. Not easy to find a product that can condition without weighing down my hair, but this conditioner does what I need it to do. It leaves my hair smooth and soft without leaving it flat. It has a pleasant peach scent, but I don't find that it lingers. I'm glad I finally found a new conditioner that works for me. I plan to try out one of Enjoy's shampoos soon.

on 2/5/2013 2:23:00 PM

Enjoy Sulfate-Free Hydrating Conditioner is one of my favorite shampoos on the market.

SMELL: Fresh, floral fragrance

TEXTURE: Clear/pink consistency that feels extremely silky

OVERALL: Enjoy's shampoo is extremely hydrating and moisturizing on my dry, brittle hair. All you need is a little for a luxurious lather that is not sticky or pasty. The product does not leave a build up or residue in your hair. My hair feels light, shiny, and healthy after a few uses. I will never go back to over the counter store products after using this brand.

on 10/3/2015 6:54:00 PM

This conditioner is awesome! Full of hydration and smells awesome! Loved using it and will use it again and again. Unfortunately, I would have to use it with a different shampoo. I wish the shampoo version was just as good. Unfortunately, it is not as good as this conditioner. :(

I've been using this product for over 5 years now. I can't believe that I used shampoos with sulfates in it before. The scent of this conditioner is heavenly. It detangles my frizzy, abundant hair with no trouble at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Keeps my extensions ends nice and soft so I am sold. I was using the Enjoy Luxury conditioner but had to switch because my ends were getting to dry. It smells good and keeps my hair soft but not weighed down.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER! It's so great, definitely HG status! I originally found this through my hair stylist who used these on me and afterwards my hair felt sooo soft and shiny I just had to get some for myself. So I bought this set and am very glad that I did. Yes, it's expensive, but worth it. I have tried everything from drugstore brands to high end brands. I've tried bumble&bumble, it's a 10, paul mitchell, AG, macadamia nut oil, moroccan oil.. A lot. But the problem was that while those did moisturize my hair they would be so heavy that it would weigh my hair down leaving no volume and bounce whatsoever. With ENJOY, my long and thick hair is moisturized yet still has so much bounce to it! Totally recommend!

on 2/27/2012 1:56:00 AM

I'm not really surprised this is rated as 4.5! I love this conditioner and shampoo. It really has saved my hair. I don't really use heat on my hair but I do highlight it which is so much worse. At one point, I felt like my hair felt like straw or hay. But after using this conditioner it really has made it so much softer and hydrated. It's seriously like a drink of water for your hair. It is a little hard for me to find though. I have to go to their website and see who they have listed as sellers and then call to verify that they do have it.