NARS Baby Doll (Uploaded by Bradiette)

3.9

66%
would repurchase
3.6/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/12/2013

Beautiful color and sticky. Reminds me of a mac Lip Glass but in a pot. It's so pretty on my lips and shows up as a baby pink with shimmer, makes my lips look healthy. Nars never let's me down and I'm constantly impressed by their products one more to add to my collection or other nars products

About reviewer (289 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

May/18/2013

The container is classic nars and the pigment of the product is gorgeous!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

Feb/29/2012

This stuff wears like iron; it's the longest lasting lip gloss I've ever encountered (around 4 hours). It is a tad sticky initially but doesn't bother me throughout the day. I like the pot packaging as I think this gloss would be too thick to have in a tube. The smell is probably the most notorious feature about this product, a lot of people don't like the NARS lip gloss …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesHazel

Sep/09/2011

I like this colour. This was one of the colours part of the Wild at Heart Palette. It's expensive whether it's individually sold or in the palette but I think it's worth it. I haven't tried to find its dupe but I like the quality. There isn't any scent on mine, or at least I don't smell it. Price is a little turn-off but again, I think it's kinda worth it. …Read more

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

2.0

Sep/27/2010

I personally love pot packaging because I can control the amount perfectly, so 5 on packaging. Heavy on the wallet since it is NARS. Loved the color. It looks hot Barbie pink but goes on a nice, rosy glaze. Lasts forever, great shiner, lovely shimmer.... But I can't keep it on my lips without throwing up. Disgusting smell and taste, like burnt plastic. Such a bummer.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (112 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Apr/10/2010

Realllyy great light purple color, it brightens up my face. The staying power is good because its sticky (like mac lipglass). Only thing I don't like is the pot form, so I use a lip brush with it. The other colors are great too, I have never found glosses with similar colors. Try it!

About reviewer (321 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Apr/10/2010

The color is to-die-for, but the smell is a major turn-off :(!!!! Very plastic scent. Texture is thick and creamy, stays well.

About reviewer (176 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Feb/08/2010

I love this lip laquer. Baby Doll is the perfect light pink shade that is very complimentary to many skin tones. I only wish that it came in a different package as I've never really been a fan of lip gloss pots.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

Jan/28/2010

I love this! It adds a healthy shiny pop of pink to my lips. If I'm in a rush I can swipe it on with my finger without any hassle and it lasts for ages! I've had it a while and haven't had to repurchase yet but I definately will when the time comes.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

Jan/03/2010

I have repurchased this gloss a couple of times - for years it was my absolute favorite. Now, of course I have others, but I still think it is a very pretty, distinctive and long wearing gloss. I, too, am not crazy about the container but use a lip brush to apply it. Worth a try!

About reviewer (478 reviews)

Age44-55