Victoria's Secret Heidi Klum Very Sexy Lipgloss - Hot Coco

No Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a lipgloss i get tons of compliments on each time I wear it!!! Its a very pretty nude-pink shade and smells like cocoa!!! Its not too overpowering of a scent though. It goes on so smooth and does a pretty good job of staying put. Ive seen numerous people with different skin tones,etc wearing this color and it looks great on everyone!!

on 11/25/2007 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am a Project Runway addict, but I will not be saying "Auf Wiedersehen" to this gloss. Not a huge VS shopper since I have the chest of a small boy, but I popped in to check out this gloss and the possibility of making my chest appear larger. Only one left and I snatched it up. Perfect (slightly) iridescent pink-peach shade. Has a nice cocoa smell, not too cloying. I would advise a basic balm underneath as I fear chapped lips would make it "ball up" on the lips.

I would have bought two. Salesperson said it was not limited addition, but I don't trust that because she also told me I looked like a B cup.

on 11/2/2007 11:36:00 PM

I like Heidi Klum and I love VS so it was only a matter of time before I couldn't stand the temptation any longer lol. Thankfully this is a purchase I definitely don't regret - I love this gloss! I love the chocolate smell, the cute packaging, and most importantly the way it looks on my lips. I'm pretty fair so looking washed out is a concern for me with lighter colors, but the beige-y tones give it enough color and depth so as not to look dead. Also I'm very surprised by how moisturizing it is. I have a few other VS glosses and they're not as moisturizing as this one, it practically feels like I'm wearing lip balm. If you like pink lip glosses you should check this out. Overall I'm very pleased and would love to repurchase if I could find a VS where it's not sold out!

on 10/30/2007 12:57:00 PM

HG lip gloss! It is amazing! The color looks very nude in the tube which at first I was worried would make me look like a corpse but I was very wrong! Its a very flattering pinky beige on me and it goes with any makeup look from natural to dramatic. Its the first gloss that my husband commented on (and we all know men don't pay attention to that stuff). Its super shiny, not sticky and wears quite well. Its limited edition so I have to grab another one soon! It smells like hot chocolate but its not overpowering at all. Way to go Heidi!

Popular Lip Glosses