Victoria's Secret supermodel

Victoria's Secret supermodel

4.1

on 6/5/2017 1:42:00 PM

GIRLS!!! This perfume is at the semi annual sale!!!! ONLINE and in stores! they have the body spray and perfume! :) go get it and stock up!!!

on 12/11/2016 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Really wish they didnt discontinue this :( was my absolute favortie perfume they ever made.

I cannot tell you how upset I've been that VS discontinued this scent!!! I first smelled this perfume when a friend gave me a sample pack of their fragrances for Christmas and absolutely fell in love! That was the first of my samples I ran out of. I later bought 2 bottles of the body spray (in the plastic bottles because they were cheaper and had more in them than the eau de parfum bottles), which were used up very quickly. I considered this my signature fragrance!!! I always got tons of compliments on it! After it had been discontinued, I went on Ebay to find more, but was extremely disappointed with what I received. I purchased a bottle of the eau de parfum and when I got it, it smelled old. In fact, it smelled NOTHING like what I got when I purchased it in store. I know perfumes can get old/expire, but even the sample bottle I had never turned into the nasty, old-lady smelling perfume I got from Ebay! I still can't tell you how sad I am because I LOVED this perfume SOOOOO MUCH!!! ♡ If they ever bring this one back, I will be buying at least 5 bottles! This scent is the epitome of smelling sexy! I never noticed the lighter berry and peach notes, but I could definitely smell the sandalwood. It was the perfectly sweet musky scent that smelled wonderful all day, every day! I would give an arm for them to bring this back because there is NOTHING else out there like it!

A different type of sexy scent. Smells reminds me of berries and booze

on 2/24/2012 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Once I heard this was discontinued I sprinted to eBay to stock up. This is my absolute favorite perfume, and I am SO upset they decided to discontinue it.
I mainly wear this as a summer scent, because it just seems to go well with hot summer nights and it just seems more... summery. It's not a fruity perfume; the biggest notes I pick up, at least on myself, are vanilla/spice of some kind/a hint of musk/and something to sweeten it up and make it a little lighter - it's not particularly heavy, but nor is it light. Basically, it smells like delicious seduction. Wearing it makes me feel a little sexier, and what girl doesn't want that?!
One bottle lasts for ages, even used liberally daily. Thank goodness for that. I hope they bring this stuff back, because it's amazing!!

on 2/3/2012 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been using this perfume for about 5 years now. I usually get sick of perfumes after only a week of wearing.
Needless to say, I absolutely love this scent. I get compliments from both men and women. People are constantly asking what perfume I'm wearing and how good I smell.
I also think that this perfume definitely works with your body chemistry.

With the perfume, a little goes a long way but i swear by the body spray.

I absolutely cannot believe that this has been discontinued and I will continue to search for it!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Another very strong, overly powdery, choking scent. Blech!!

I love this perfume! This is definitely one of my favorites. It smells classy & mature. I've been using this for about 4 years. I still have another bottle that I haven't even opened yet. It is expensive, but it's also in the same price range for what most perfumes sell for. I hope Victoria's Secret keeps this one forever:)

on 6/27/2011 4:38:00 PM

I don't care too much for most of the fragrances made by Victoria's Secret, but there are a few that I really love. I never gave this one a chance due to the stupid name and tacky looking bottle. I assumed it was just another disgusting and cheap smelling perfume until I saw it in the 75% off bin yesterday during the semi annual sale. There were a couple other perfumes in there too with it and I decided to smell all of them since they were dirt cheap. When I first smelled Supermodel I thought it actually wasn't bad at all and bought it, although I started to get buyer's remorse on the way home. I figured it was only $10 so why not just open it and give it a try. I am wearing it today and have to say that I like it and will keep it as a permanent fixture to my perfume rotation. I just hope no one ever asks me what perfume I'm wearing!

i went through 2 bottles of this perfume and am so upset it is being discontinued (< to my best knowledge) although i wont be rummaging ebay for more it was one of my favorites im just going to have to savor my body splash of supermodel.