Full product review on my blog Nourish & Soothe!
5 Rating Review
1. Effectiveness: This cream is really super smooth! The cream slides on to skin in a breeze and doesn’t leave an awkward greasiness afterwards. The skin really soaks up all the goodness and leaves my hands feeling hydrated and silky soft. (9/10)
2. Fragrance: trilogy claims the fragrance to be sweet orange, amber and vanilla but honestly, I only pick up on the vanilla. It doesn’t bother me at all as the scent is very pleasant and not overpowering, just what I want in a hand cream. (9/10)
3. Results: It really helps alleviate the itchy patches in between my fingers, but only temporarily so I wouldn’t say it helps to heal them, but at least for a while I’m able to forget about the itchiness. The skin feels hydrated and even when my hands are extremely dry it doesn’t sting or burn when I put it on, as with so many other hand creams I’ve tried. My hands feel happy long after each nourishment! (8/10)
4. Packaging: The trilogy Ultra Hydrating Hand Cream comes in a 75 ml tube. It easily fits in to your handbag but the design unfortunately has a problem with the dispenser, for some reason when you squeeze, you just end up getting too much cream out. Which is not ideal as the cream doesn’t last as long as I’d like it to. (5/10)
5. Value: The 75 ml tube is priced at 28 USD and with a use of around 3 times a day, it has lasted me around a month, which is around 0.31 USD per use. Not too bad given it’s a hand moisturiser. (7/10)
I loved the effectiveness and the results it had on my dry hands. It really hydrates and moisturises fantastically, leaving a pleasant and subtle fragrance afterwards. The price point is ok, although the dispenser could definitely be improved – but all in all the ingredients are safe and I’d even go as far as to say this is one of my favourite hand creams at the moment.