4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

I love this as a night cream in the winter. It's very thick and moisturising, even though I have combo skin it gets dehydrated in winter and needs extra help at night. The deep lavender scent is divine. Great cruelty-free natural product!

About reviewer (272 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

a year ago

I love this moisturiser. It does exactly what it says it will do - it provides heaps of moisture. It is thick and heavy when it goes on, but it seems well absorbed. And bonus, it doesn't flare up my temperamental skin! I use it every night, sometimes with some rosehip oil as well. I have already repurchased.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I have dry skin and this has been the only moisturiser that has worked very well for me. I mix it with a few drops of argan or rosehip oil before applying in the morning and it stays good all day, even when working long hours in an air conditioned office ( I live in a tropical country). It is thick and may be a little heavy when first applied on but sinks in well after a few minutes. Great under foundation. A great moisturiser for day or night.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2.0

3 years ago

I read great reviews before purchasing, I have really dry skin in the winter, I tried this out for a week. it is thick but not sticky but it made my skin extremely oily, wore under makeup once and I looked like a hot mess after an hour, I got it half price at whole foods but I'll still be returning

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

4 years ago

Let me start by saying I love Trilogy products (rosehip oil, toner, cream cleanser) but not this - although I really wanted to. I have dehydrated skin, especially over winter and rarely break out. Thought I'd try this over winter and ended up with mini golf balls on my neck, cheeks and chin. Stopped using it and all good now, although my chin feels quite dry. Now on the hunt for a good moistuiriser.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I love this face cream!! It's absorbed quickly and does not feel sticky or greasy. Leaves my face baby skin smooth and hydrated all through winter

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairOther

EyesBlack

6 years ago

Full product review on my blog Nourish & Soothe! 5 Rating Review 1. Effectiveness: This cream is really super smooth! The cream slides on to skin in a breeze and doesn’t leave an awkward greasiness afterwards. The skin really soaks up all the goodness and leaves my hands feeling hydrated and silky soft. (9/10) 2. Fragrance: trilogy claims the fragrance to be sweet orange, amber and vanilla but honestly, I only pick up on the vanilla. It doesn’t bother me at all as the scent is very pleasant and not overpowering, just what I want in a hand cream. (9/10) 3. Results: It really helps alleviate the itchy patches in between my fingers, but only temporarily so I wouldn’t say it helps to heal them, but at least for a while I’m able to forget about the itchiness. The skin feels hydrated and even when my hands are extremely dry it doesn’t sting or burn when I put it on, as with so many other hand creams I’ve tried. My hands feel happy long after each nourishment! (8/10) 4. Packaging: The trilogy Ultra Hydrating Hand Cream comes in a 75 ml tube. It easily fits in to your handbag but the design unfortunately has a problem with the dispenser, for some reason when you squeeze, you just end up getting too much cream out. Which is not ideal as the cream doesn’t last as long as I’d like it to. (5/10) 5. Value: The 75 ml tube is priced at 28 USD and with a use of around 3 times a day, it has lasted me around a month, which is around 0.31 USD per use. Not too bad given it’s a hand moisturiser. (7/10) I loved the effectiveness and the results it had on my dry hands. It really hydrates and moisturises fantastically, leaving a pleasant and subtle fragrance afterwards. The price point is ok, although the dispenser could definitely be improved – but all in all the ingredients are safe and I’d even go as far as to say this is one of my favourite hand creams at the moment.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

At first, I thought this cream would be too rich for me to use as I don't have very dry skin and live in a humid weather. Therefore, I waited till winter time before I've started to use it. It worked out a perfect moisturiser for cold winter time. Despite the cream is very thick but was easily spread onto face. I've used it day and night without any trouble. It kept my skin nice and hydrated throughout the winter. No breakout. It came in a light scent from the essential oil as ingredient. Would love to purchase this again in winter time.

About reviewer (238 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

6 years ago

My skin is combination-dry. And when I say dry I mean really really dry ... I flake quite easily even to the point where I can't wear makeup because makeup accentuates the flaking. This was the first moisturiser that I had used which did not make my skin feel tight a couple of hours later which was a pleasant surprise. It also reduced my flakiness to a point that I felt comfortable using makeup. I use to use it over my rosehip oil in the morning. Previously I had used Olay, Nivea, L'Oreal, Dr Hauschka, Jurlique, AUM, MV, Akin, and Eminence which weren't moisturizing enough. I also tried Ella Bache, Shiseido, EA Prevage but had reactions. I'm currently using SK-ii but will probably go back to this moisturizer once I finish my stempower rich. This is a quality product and the price is just an added bonus.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesOther

7 years ago

I bought this tube of cream after my skin started getting really dry from the Melbourne weather that's transiting into the autumn season. Unlike most of other Trilogy moisturizers that I've tried, this one comes in a plastic tube form with a plastic cap. Upon using it, I have to admit that this cream is THICK. It's that kind of cream that you can turn your hands upside down and it wont even move a bit (if you get my weird analogue). Despite it being really thick in consistency, I was pleasantly surprised that this product is not oily at all and does a very good job in moisturising my skin. I apply this on top of the Age-Proof Nutrient serum, and it really keeps my skin moisturized despite the harsh weather. It sinks into the skin quickly and comfortably too. I, however, will not recommend this to anyone who is living in a hot humid tropical weather, or who has oily skin. This is a thick, heavy-duty moisturizer that would suit the winter season, or if you are suffering from dry skin. Another great product from Trilogy !

About reviewer (297 reviews)

Age25-29