L'Oreal Divine Wine - 762

L'Oreal Divine Wine - 762

4.6

on 3/23/2017 5:54:00 AM

I love this lipstick! It's more of a raisin on me than wine, and I think it will flatter any skin tone. It's a lovely deep brown red that can go from daytime to evening.

on 12/22/2014 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I have made a full discovery that Loreal's Divine Wine is the perfect shade for girls of any skin color. Although some may differ, the creamy texture slip smoothly onto my lips, leaving a perfect texture. It has long-lasting powers that last me throughout the school day.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT AT YOUR LOCAL DESTINATION.

on 8/26/2014 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous deep raisin wine shade - cool toned but brown based so no fushia/magenta undertones so looks very natural. I keep this as my toned down merlot daytime lip and save the bolder shades 'W&W cherry bomb, Revlon black cherry etc' for night time. Looks great against my pale complexion especially when at my palest in winter. Satin finish and can be toned up or down with a nude or burgundy liner. Vampy but not OTT!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I think Divine Wine is great for a cool-toned girl. I tend to wear it more in the winter. I consider it a near dupe for Bobbi Brown raisin, which I have liked for years. However it's a LOT less drying than Raisin - and a lot less expensive. I agree with other reviews on the ridiculous square top. It often comes undone. A little of Divine Wine goes a long way - just one coat is good enough (on me) so it lasts for a long time.

on 2/26/2014 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this lipstick on a whim as it was a color I would not normally consider but for some reason I wanted to try out a wine shade to see if it worked on me and I was pleasantly surprised!

I really like L'Oreal lipsticks they have a pleasing smell and are very smooth and feel nice on the lips. This particular shade actually worked on me and I was a little worried because I do not normally wear wine colors but it was quite nice. The only issue I had was although the color was nice it did have a definite brownish tint to it so although I would definitely buy this brand of lipstick again (in all kinds of colors) I would probably choose a slightly different shade that was more of a reddish-wine color instead of a brownish-wine color. That said I still liked the way the lipstick looked on me I just think I should have chosen a slightly different shade so it was my mistake no fault to the lipstick lol. If you are looking for a brownish-wine colored lipstick then this one is for you and the quality is definitely there! L'Oreal lipsticks also smell wonderful and they are always rich and pigmented so you can't go wrong!

on 8/5/2013 3:54:00 AM

I was looking for a brownish dark-wine color lipstick for a vintage look. The color was spot on for what I was looking for except one thing.. It wasnt matte. I LOVE the color but I HATED how it was shiny on the lips. But The formula was nice and creamy and it was long lasting. Will keep using but would not repurchase this.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I just discovered this perfect color for me...usually a MLBB color looks a bit too washed out on me but this is MLBB but darker! I love the color. What I'd change about L'Oreal's lipstick is the square tube that you have to line up to close, I find this an inconvenience...and of course if I could I'd get rid of the smell! All lipsticks should be fragrance free IMHO!

But really...what is the point of a square tube that you have to line the notch up to close? STUPID design!

on 9/9/2008 3:36:00 PM

Love this lipstick. Can wear to work and out at night and is neutral enough but also adds enough color to really dress up your lips in a non-flashy way. I'd say understated glamour color.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I mostly wear department store, not drugstore makeup but I've been jonesing for something new. First, I love the smell of L'oreal Lipsticks. They have a noticeable but not cloying sweet smell. Almost floral. I bought this in Divine Wine which a nice neutral wine color that isn't too dark nor too light for my pigmented lips. The texture of the lipstick is creamy and moisturizing but expect to reapply at least once or twice a day. It's a nice every natural color. I think I need to re-visit this lipstick line again. For the price, the quality is superb.

EDIT: Okay, I lied about the reapplying. I wore this work and only had to reapply once through out the whole day (after lunch). Very impressed with the staying quality, especially since I only used a light coat. This really adheres well to the lips without being dry, flaky nor does it fade. Very very nice! Remind me to check out this line again. continued >>