no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Others have said this color is gothic and too dark. That is what I LOVE about it. I usually will darken my lip color for fall (obviously) and will usually go with a color like MAC's Sophisto which is a berry color but it is sheer. But this year, I have broken out of my shell in more ways than one and have been more daring. So out with the bold and the beautiful. So I found this color in my stash and have been wearing this and Wet N Wild's Sugar Plum Fairy. I want the deep, dark hues. I wouldn't buy it again because there are many more colors to choose from and I actually think it's been discontinued anyway (don't quote me on that) but I am loving it while I have it!!

About reviewer (339 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

12 years ago

OMG I look either gothic or a wh*re who got tired of a trash red lipstick hahaha. I mean the color payoff is amazing. It's nice and a Satin finish which I love. It's smooth and moisturizing but this is super dark I need to find a way to make this into a lipgloss since I paid 11 bucks. My 16 year old cousin is begging me for it but I keep saying no lol. I won't buy again because L'oreal still does animal testing and that sickens me. Again this is not that much cheaper than a MAC lipstick and since these colors are supposed to be duped I'd rather have a clean conscious and MAC lets you try them on so you don't be prostitute lipstick by accident hahaha. Oh I am an NC40 skintone possibly darker since it's summer and this makes me look trashy so stay away pale girls. This is suited for either dark skin tones or teenage girls who are going through a phase(I went through this phase haha).

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

I can't use this purply-Merlot color full-strength because it's just too dark and rich it's Gothic. But over some balm as a stain, it's very pretty. I got it at Big Lots for $3.

About reviewer (3503 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

L'oreal Driven is from their new HIP line of moisturizing intense color lipsticks. A gorgeous berry red with no obvious purple or pink tones. It looks like a dark cherry red with a slight hint of raspberry. This color may be a bit goth looking for MMM's and lighter but on my GGG, NC40 skin it's a gorgeous night color. I can see this working with smokey eyes. I got this BOGO at my local walgreens. The HIP line in general is sure to please. The lipsticks are divine and richly pigmented and very creamy and moisturizing. Highly recommended. I can't want to try other colors.

About reviewer (185 reviews)

Age25-29