Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof - Ebene

Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof - Ebene

3.8

Bought this product specifically to tightline with. 6 hours later and it has not transferred onto the lower waterline.
Perfect!

on 9/27/2016 11:33:00 PM

I've tried so hard to love this. I don't think it's waterproof. Love the colors, especially the new coppery brown for Fall '16. By lunch everything I put on was 1/2 gone. Very pricey if it's not going to stay. I think it glides on beautifully, runs out fast tho. At $30 that's kinda pricey to only get a couple months out of it.

To Read all 52 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/23/2015 8:01:00 AM

This eyeliner is not waterproof, the advertising is completely false. I was specifically looking for waterproof eyeliner to avoid raccoon eyes. I bought this product because the Chanel representative told me it is waterproof. I paid around $45 which is a whole lot more than most eyeliners. But it is not waterproof, I still got raccoon eyes. Give this one a big miss ladies!

I've tried many waterproof liners (Armani eyes to kill, Lancome, Dior, Estee Lauder, Urban Decay, etc). I have this product in both ebene and espresso....I actually love both....I wear waterproof eyeliner pretty much daily and can't stand smudging (racoon eyes) or thick lines...with sylo yeux I can draw a thin line and it lasts all day, even through my workouts....I will say that when I water on my waterline it does smudge a bit after a few hours (strangely just my left eye), but otherwise I love it!

on 4/5/2014 9:03:00 PM

Love ir! Oh gosh, I just wrote a review for an eyeliner...that I thought was this! Made a mistake.....this is a must have as far as I am concerned . Easy to apply, can be smudged with an angle brush. Stays put for a long time, although it will transfer if skin below is oily.

I bought this at Winners for $25CAD and I'm glad I didn't pay full-price. It's really smooth and creamy, the pigmentation is nice, but it smudges! I have oily eyelids (or "oilids" as I accidentally called them once...) and only liquid liner lasts on me. I wore this today with my UDPP and the liner wound up under my eyes just like any other product at half the price. Sad face.

on 1/12/2014 12:18:00 PM

I am not in love with this product. I had done a lot of research before buying it because I really wanted an eyeliner I don't constantly have to check if it transferred or not. I was willing to pay a pretty penny to be "eyeliner stress free". Unfortunately this one didn't deliver.

I don't hate the way it applies, I don't find it tugs at my skin, if you press gently it glides smoothly. However it does smudge. Not like the other cheaper eyeliners, but for 20 euros I would have expected a bit more.

It's pigmented, I like the little sharpener at the bottom (I found you need to use it after every application); the packaging overall is very practical.

Bottom line is I won't be repurchasing this because it's just not worth that much money for what it can actually do.

on 12/16/2013 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

My first purchase was this colour in this Stylo Yeux Waterporrof Eyeliner and I had liked it, but after a month or so it dried up and started to tug at my lids. It also didn't deposit the colour equally. I finally threw it out.
Soon after purchasing this one I had purchased the Celadon and Marine colours thinking it would be the same texture (prior to drying out after a month or so). Boy was I wrong! The textures for those were even more horrid. They are so dry and tugs on my lids alot. It doesn't deposit the colour equally either so after several attempts at using both I finally had to throw them away too. I cannot subject my eyes to this. Besides i have no time in the morning to deal with this. What a waste of money. I was truly disappointed with Chanel for creating such a sub-par product.

on 3/31/2013 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This completely smudged into a raccoon look in a couple of hours. It was also very dry, it would tug at my skin as i lined my eyes with it. It was also not very pigmented. I really thought this would be better considering the price. Urban decay, mac, and milani liquifeye work much better.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Not impressed! I bought the espresso shade a while ago at Duty Free and so pleased, thought I'd splurge on the black version next time I was at an airport (it's very pricey). Sad to say it's like a different product. The pigment is very dark with ebene, but it smudges and does not have the same lasting power. I had major raccoon eyes after a normal day! No thanks. I bought the Rimmel waterproof one as a dupe, it smudged on me too. So did Sephora's version. Is a black, retractable, stick eyeliner that doesn't smudge so hard to find?