Yes To Carrots Hair and Scalp Mud Mask

Yes To Carrots Hair and Scalp Mud Mask

3.7

on 10/5/2011 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got this as a gift and, as it is a mask, was expecting to get smoother and more silky hair. Also the ingredients list is quite nice. But...this stuff didn't do a lot for my colored and sun/salty water damaged hair. Well, I don't even know what it did, actually. Well, it gives some bit of shine I guess, and a little bit of moisture, but I definitely would never ever purchase it. Smell is unpleasant as well, as it happens to be with all Yes To Carrots products.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I have naturally kinky hair and I like this conditioner. Granted it is not the moisturizing conditioner but since I am pretty anal on deep conditioning my hair weekly since it is so fragile, I include this in my rotation. I am not crazy about the scent but thankfully it does not linger. I used to use a handful till I learned that I was being wasteful so I apply a reasonable amount, which is about the size of a golf ball. Granted my hair is about collarbone length, I just apply it on my ends since that is the most fragile part of my hair. It detangles my hair relatively easily and rinses clean. I would repurchase again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Blech, this stuff is as light as a regular conditioner and doesn't do anything for my thick, dry, color-treated hair. Maybe if you already have super healthy hair, this may keep it nice and soft, but it doesn't do enough for me. Or really, anything at all...

I really love this mask leaves hair really soft if you leave it long enough.. however, I really hate the packaging for the price I would prefer a squirt bottle or a pump. I hate dipping my finger in it.. Other than great product and it smells great too.. It helped moisturized my damaged hair.. :)

on 2/18/2011 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I wanted to like this, got it on clearance at target for 10 bucks. First time I used it and it did absolutely nothing for my hair. My hair is really thick and healthy but I was expecting it to be at least a bit shiny and softer. I'm disappointed, and for 10 bucks, that's a waste!

on 11/5/2010 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this as a gift and was excited to try it because it was filled with seemingly awesome and natural ingredients. After trying it a few times and following the directions very carefully, I've come to the conclusion that this doesn't do jack squat for my hair. I may have made it a LITTLE softer, but because college/hormones kind of wrecked my hair (turning it from sleek and straight to frizzy and wavy), I really wanted something that could make my hair look shinier and healthier. This really didn't do any of that. Also, the packaging does suck, you have to dig your fingers into it to get out enough and the resulting mess is just kind of nasty. :(

on 7/29/2010 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've used this twice now. It makes my fine, long, highlighted hair shinnier, thicker, fuller, and stronger. I will definitely repurchase this. I also went out and b ought the YTC Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner today for every day use. So far, I'm thrilled with this line.

It does everything it claims to do!

Absolutely amazing!!

I have tried most high and low end hair treatments and none of them, and I mean NONE of them, compare to this one. I slather LOADS of this on, clip it up, and leave it in overnight, sometimes even for 24 hours. I then rinse it out and the effects are astounding. Your hair really drinks this stuff up!

Great packaging, great price, great mask!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pretty much the same as the reg. conditioner. Doesn't moisturizer enough. Nothing special.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this (: it makes my hair silky, smooth and shiny. I was lucky enough to get this from ross so it costed $3.99. (btw i love rossssss<33) It was a bargain. I love this more than any other hair treatments for my damaged hair.