Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara

My favorite mascara! Great value for your money.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I have used this mascara for years and always loved it but lately I have been having to return it to Boots after about a week as it goes clumpy and dry very quickly. I have done this three times now and won't be buying it again. My two sisters have had the same problem and they have also switched to another brand.

To Read all 1306 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This mascara was just another meh one. Nothing impressive about it to make me want to buy it again. I used it for a couple weeks and then went to another mascara.

on 12/23/2015 2:13:00 PM

One of the best already 15 years. Right now I have and I have used Lumenes thickening one (in purple jar), but this one did wonders with my lashes. I do not need any lenghtening or making curls, just thickening. With this one my lashes are like false ones (they really are good even without mascara): black and long. It definetly must be not waterproof. Just it happened some years ago that it became expencive and it dries out much quiker than it did 10 years ago.

on 11/23/2015 11:14:00 PM

It was my favorite mascara for years and then they went rogue....so where are you buy it at? I hesitate to purchase mascara on Amazon. Clearly there is some that is ANCIENT no doubt as the packaging reflects that someone has had it in their cabinet for years and years. Where do we purchase the 2000 Calorie Mascara, that is the real deal for less than $10? I can't seem to find a store locator on theri site, just a lot of history lessons and bad make up tips.

Help is appreciated!

on 10/2/2015 3:38:00 PM

This used to be my favourite mascara when I was in highschool. I recently came back to it in my quest to find the perfect mascara. Ahh nostalgia...this stuff was magical back then. However, a decade of trying everything out there convinced me that there are better mascaras on the market. This one can make my lashes look like little spider legs (I bet that's why I loved it 10 years ago though!) and I'd rather go for something more natural looking.

on 8/4/2015 5:32:00 PM

I'd read a lot of reviews regarding this mascara and was sad to find out that Max Factor was no longer available in the States. So I turned to my trusty plan B: Amazon. They had it, I ordered it and I love it! It makes my lashes long and is easily buildable without the dreaded clumping. The opening is fairly tight so you don't end up with all that extra product on the wand. Lasts all day and washes off easily. I've tried the high end mascaras as well as the drug store brands and this is one of the best I've tried. If you order from Amazon it doesn't come in the usual packaging but in a plastic bag. Be not afraid....it's from a bulk package and it's the real deal!

It lengthens and thickens the lashes nicely. It didn't clump or flake. I used this for a couple months as my everyday mascara with no issues. Although I cannot really complain about the formula, I wish they had a wand that would help lift and fan out the lashes!

on 7/26/2015 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This simply isnt a good or impressive mascara

on 6/21/2015 6:07:00 PM