O'slee UV Block Powder

No Image

on 5/25/2016 11:02:00 AM

Inconvenient, loose powder fall outs everywhere. Despite this, i tell u this is comparable to the banana powder. Theres a distinct scent that bothers me. This adheres to primed face easily so better use a big fluffy brush with it. 2016 , hard to find this already. Will repurhase and suggest to anyone.

on 10/18/2007 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This powder goes on so smoothly and it also matches every skin tone because it's translucent. I like how it's made to block out UV rays because I hate having the put on actual sun block on my face since it gets oily. The powder stays smooth and absorbs excess oil very well.
The only downside is that it's a loose powder so it sometimes gets everywhere, and sometimes it's inconvenient if I have to reapply and I have to hold a mirror at the same time I'm reapplying.
There's 10 grams of powder in it and the case is small enough to fit into a small purse. This can also be used on your body, but I'd probably just stick with using it on my face since there's so little in it anyway. I just hope that O'slee comes out with a pressed version of this, and I would definately rebuy again.