Givenchy Prisme Again! Blush Quartet 02 Loving Pink

Givenchy Prisme Again! Blush Quartet 02 Loving Pink

4.3

It is a good blush. The colour does not agree with my skin colour well. I am assuming it should suit best someone either with dark skin tones or very pale.
The prisme concept is nice since it gives you an opportunity to play around with the colours a bit. You can go bit darker or lighter depending on the desired look. Pigmentation is very good. Yet I find this particular blush colour to be quite chalky.
The packaging is neat and compact. There is a mirror and a small brush inside the box which makes the blush a perfect one to take along. The brush actually is a very decent one. You can use it for contouring as well, or even use it on your eyelids.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

If you are a blush addict like me, then this is a must have for your collection. Loving Pink is a dazzling array of pink shades that blend together to create the most gorgeous natural flush that imparts depth and dimension to your face.The secret is to apply a lot of it and blend it out really good and top with translucent powder. This blush is pricey, but worth splurging on! If this color doesn't work for you, check out the other shades.

on 5/21/2009 6:37:00 AM

Really great colors! Everyone who knows me knows that I love pink and coral colors anway, so this blush is perfect for me! Lovely pigmentation and great to blend! It's pretty expensive though =P

on 10/15/2008 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this blush! The color is not too fair as Timid rose, it gives my cheeks a beautiful, velvety, bright glow with a matte finish. The only thing I didn't like is the packacking, that brokes very soon after you purchase it. Will def, repurchase again, cause I just love it!

on 12/13/2007 3:26:00 AM

Wow....it leaves the face all blushed and glowy, i simply LOVED the result, it looks really nice and natural.

I used 01-Timid Rose before this one but I would give Loving Pink more points.

It is good for fair to medium fair because of it's darker shades but still pink, corals and natural.

It's a wonderful product but I would think 10 times before buying this again because of the price.

on 10/18/2007 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I purchased this online at sephora. I must have been in a splurging mood, since I still can't believe I paid $40 for a blush. The color I chose (Loving Pink) was nice and it complemented my very fair skin tone, but it was no different than any other blush I have purchased. I'm wearing a Physician's Formula blush right now that I got at my local drugstore, and I think I paid about $7 for it. I get so many compliments on it and many people think it must be a higher end brand that I'm wearing. The color and texture are nearly identical to this one; the only difference being that I paid $33 more for the Givenchy. The prisme again blush compact even broke after only a couple of months as well! The entire top half became unhinged from the base, and I didn't do anything that should have caused it to fall apart. I think there are certain products where it's worth the investment to pay more, but a blush is a blush. I learned my lesson and will probably not be paying this much again!! ;)