64%
package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

This is a great matte hot pink nailpolish. Think pink highlighter, except a bit darker. You need at least a couple coats to be completely opaque, but it goes on nicely without being too streaky or sheer. One of the previous reviewers is correct in saying without a top coat the finish is sort of "dull" despite the very bright color & lacks gloss. Personally mind the matte finish though. A great fun summer polish.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

12 years ago

I would describe this fabulous colour as a neon red. This was bought for me as a gift so I can't comment on the price but I find the colour lasts well. I have had the bottle for a year and used it frequently, there is still loads left and the consistency hasn't really changed since i first opened it. As with most neon polishes it does dry quite matte so you really must use a high shine top coat to get the most out of the colour. I get so many comments for this polish, people even try to swipe it from me when i take it to the nail salon for my pedicure!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

12 years ago

Its a neon pink on me. The np went on smoothly and the brush has a great feel to it but I think for it to be opaque, you need at least 3 layers cos after 2 layers, I can still see the nail whites. 2 days into wearing it and it doesnt chip at all. But this is the 1st time i've used a top coat cos I usually change my np every 2 days but cos I'm so busy this week, I want to extend the wear. UPDATE- taking another lippie off and changing it to not re-purchasing cos without a top coat, the nail polish looks dull. I mean its still a bright neon but its not glossy unlike most of the nail polishes

About reviewer (332 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

12 years ago

I love this nailpolish., goes on smooth, and lasts a long time. I went over a week without any chips. I also love the color, great from spring/summer

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

12 years ago

Great hot pink creme. It's like a nice tropical pink, not really neon. Quality is great - w/ Orly Bonder and good topcoat I had no chips or peels. Love it.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive