64%
package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

This color looks different every time I apply it. Sometimes it'll look like a bright pink and others it'll look straight up orange. Either way, both colors look good on my tanned skin so I would say this definitely is a summery color. It is a little streaky but it should look fine with 2-3 coats. Since this color is BRIGHT (pretty much neon), it does dry to a matte finish so if you want a glossy look, remember to add the top coat!

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

2.0

10 years ago

Eight coats and still VNL?!

About reviewer (470 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

10 years ago

Currently wearing this for the summer season. Eye Candy! I totally love the color! Not too bright, it's just right! LOL It reminds me of Holt Renfrew's paper bag though.. haha random!!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Other

10 years ago

This is an interesting color. I wanted a neon pink color but it turned out to be a pinky orange neon color which is pretty cute. It's extremely dramatic and it is extremely matte in finish, so again like a broken record, you do need a nice high gloss polish to make this color even more amazing and bold, cuz other wise it's pretty dumb looking at a matte finish. It dries instantly and is true to it's color and if there is any chipping at all, it's very minor and can be corrected easily like all polishes. Anyways, I wouldn't buy the color again but I adore the Orly brand and will buy different colors!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

This is a really cute nail polish color that is so great for the summer. Bright darkish neon pink against sunkissed skin! I must admit, it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to, even with a pre-coat, but this polish looks super cute, especially in those glow-in-the-dark lights..The consistency of Orly polishes is very professional too, so this is one of my smoothest nail polishes. I especially like this color when I paint on numerous layers because the color becomes even more vibrant. This is a very bright pretty color that I would only recommend for hot weather and mod occasions.

About reviewer (264 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0

11 years ago

This is a funny colour. In the store it looked like a unique deep neon pink but in some lights it takes on a blood orange colour. As for the polish itself, only two coats are needed, but it dries to a matte finish. Even with a top coat, I found this polish chipped after three days. On the plus side, the Orly bottles are huge, so if you do find a colour you like the bottle will last quit a long time, provided the coverage is as good. Dry time is also very quick, which is a bonus and Orly seems to have a large variety of colours. I would buy another Orly polish again, simply because I change my polish frequently, so the chip-factor is not a huge issue for me.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

11 years ago

If you like neons, get this polish! This is definitely one of the better neons I have tried. It's a hot pink with a slight orange-y tinge of color. Application and wear were great. Only down side, like a lot of neons, the color tried VERY flat. You need a high gloss top coat. Good neon polishes are difficult to find so I'll repurchase. I also bought a bottle for my roommate who just loved it!

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

11 years ago

I got this at Sally's Beauty Supply when they were having a good sale. I bought an Orly nail treatment ( Sec' n Dry quick drying topcoat) and got the polish free, so it was like 2 polishes for 5.99. The color was bright in the store and I love pinks so I got it. Well the color dried very matte, but my Orly topcoat glossed it up. Will buy Orly nail polish again though, went on smooth and dried FAST!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

11 years ago

Well, I do like this nail polish, but it doesn't go on my nails as neon pink. It's definitely more neon orange with a pink hue. Strange, because it looks pinker in the bottle. Either way, luckily I just wanted a bright fun color, so I'm not really all that disappointed. Orly polishes are so fantastic; it glides on the nail so easily and perfectly. Slick and glossy when dry. This polish does need a shiny top coat in order for it to be glossy though, which seems to be the case with all of the super neon polishes I've tried.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2.0

11 years ago

This polish, a bright neon pink, a really attractive shade that happens to match my highlights at the moment... is a fun color for summer, and I love striping on it with black. HOWEVER, you need 2 coats , and even then the whites of my nails show through. I hate when that happens.. Also, it has no gloss to it. If i'm paying almost 5 dollars for a nailpolish, it'd better be glossy. To top it all off, it chipped badly by the 3rd day, even with a base and top coat on. Definitely not repurchasing

About reviewer (68 reviews)

AgeUnder 18