64%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This is a beautiful shade of neon pink/red/coral all packed into one polish. The colour changes is different lighting from super bright warm pink to pinkish red to coral pink. So hard to describe this colour. I was torn between this and Hot Shot which is very similar but leans a tiny bit more red/orange. Huge bottle will last forever too.

About reviewer (340 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

5 years ago

This is my favorite pink polish. It's a bright passion fruit very warm pink shade. It's a semi glossy creme and it wears very well. 2-3 coats look best and it dries fast, it looks finished without a top coat. It's simple to apply and looks pretty, 5 stars for sure!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

7 years ago

This color is a very bright pinky coral on the nail. It looks much pinker in the bottle. On the nail it dries to a vibrant orangey red pink with a somewhat matte/satin finish. I love it with Seche Vite over top! I took off 1 lippie because I still had visible nail line after 3 coats.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

8 years ago

I am a complete nail polish addict, and this is one of the best I've used! Looks wonderful with a tan, on toes and fingers. The colour comes out a little bit matt, so I recommend using a shiny top coat, but it's so bright and gorgeous!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

1.0
from

8 years ago

The color in the bottle looked like a pretty bright pink. The actual clot on your nails is like a tomato orange. I hate it!

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

One of my all time favorite brights! It leans more pink in the bottle and more orange when on your nails...one lippie off for not being perfectly true to the color in the bottle. Definitely an eye catching color. Looks good on my light skin but would look even more fabulous on tanned skin.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

This is a great orangey with pink leanings polish. I believe its a neon it does dry flat and matte like one. In the bottle it looks hot vibrant guava/ hi lighter pink on my nails it def hot orangey. Im horrible at descriptions. I wear this mainly on my toes because it is so very bright. I needed four coats to make the visible nail line less apparent.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBrown

3.0

9 years ago

An awesome neon pink in the bottle, but the color is hard to attain on the nails. I have found that after 3 coats the color is similar to how it looks in the bottle. The reason I only gave it a 3 is because after it dries, I have found that it looks almost as if the polish as "slid" to the end of my nails. The color closest to the cuticle looks faded and a bit orange. I know this sounds strange, and I've never had any other polish do this.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair

HairOther

from

10 years ago

I bought this last year, tried it once and wimped out - I found it too bright and took it off within a day. A year on and the trend for neon shades has taken off to the extent that even wimps like me are on board and, I LOVE it! Super easy to apply, a second coat is a must but the matte finish seems to make it last forever (even on days when I've had to wear shoes) making this the perfect pedicure shade for summer. (I top off with Seche Vite topcoat for good shiny finish that lasts for the week). With suntanned feet the colour is perfect - a bright coral that comes alive when you step in the sun the colour pops at dusk, becoming a true dayglow colour! I wouldn't wear this on my fingernails (too bright for me) but for toes it's delicious.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

10 years ago

I've tried this color 1,5 years ago and haven't painted my nails with anything different since then. And not bored with it AT ALL...the more I watch, the more I like. The color is AMAZING, it is pink in the bottle, but when you apply two coats it is becoming super bright pinkish-red what looks perfect on tanned skin. I've got so many compliments (from men mostly!!) about my nail color I can't count. It stays on forever too, I use Sally Hansen Teflon Tuff as base and top both. Will repurchase forever till I die I think.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age19-24