SKII Facial Treatment Essence

SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.5

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Im thankful for this product. I have combination (oily t zone, dry patches on cheeks),super sensitive and acne prone skin. My face went through an adjustment period or what they call "purge" for a wk. there were little bumps on my skin that looked like an allergic reaction. I almost stopped using this but i still gave it a chance. I also have a window for skin care products so my skin will adjust (having a super sensitive skin). I thought if my skin will continue reacting that bad then ill stop using it but lo and behold,after a wk,my skin is getting better. My skin has become less sensitive and i got more clear skin. Also i love how soft my skin is after using this. It wont moisturize the skin though but will leave your skin soft and glowing. Not a fan of the smell but i can live with it since its not that strong. I wish it was cheaper though. If you want your skin to have a better texture,less sensitive,clear and glowing then try this.

on 12/24/2015 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have been using this religiously for 2 years now. My skin has improved but I use the full range. This product on its own is not enough to evoke beautiful skin but it is a great prep for the other SKII products. My skin has been complimented as long as I am religious in applying my skincare.

on 12/22/2015 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

With this prices, I expect it gave me an obvious result. Since previously, I used another serum that gave me an obvious result and better on price as well.

on 2/19/2013 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's quite pricey but it's such a unique product that hard to find others to compare. I've been using it for a few years now and people say that I look younger than my age.

Video Reviews & Tutorials