SKII Facial Treatment Essence

Filtered by eye Color : Black
SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 7/16/2017 9:20:00 PM

I've been using SK2 FTE for about 10 years before i decided to call it a day. i switched to Kose which costs a fraction of FTE but sadly i had to crawl back barely 2 years thereafter. I poured into a quality muji spray bottle as it lasted me way longer than using it on a cotton pad. after spraying all over i then use my palm on my face to warm the absorption. I have oily combi skin and FTE controls the amount of oiliness on my T zone. the effect is lasting and i only need to blot once a day. My face is also clearer. This may not work for everyone but I'm glad it works for me. I loved the FTE so much I went on to try many of SK2's other products but they weren't at all impressive. The hefty price tag does not justify the benefits they claimed (since i barely experience any myself) but FTE is my HG and ill be forking out money for as long as i live.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used up 1 & decide to switch to the pump bottle which is more convenient to get the product out& control how much product to use. The product is over priced but it lasts for a long time, nearly 6 month for me. The product is not too miracle in short term use but after constantly using for two years, my skin is much brighter& healthier. It might not effectively anti age to people with more mature skin I think but for much younger one, to brighten& hydrate.

on 10/7/2016 9:42:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I bought 75 ml size and gone through half of it. I'm still skeptical about the result. I didn't notice any different but a friend of mine borrowed my bottle and used for 1 night. In the next day his face is glowing. I guess it's good for my wallet that it didn't work.

(Throwback review)

(I have luck with shiseido ibuki, retin A and vitamin c)

on 4/13/2016 8:23:00 PM

I don’t understand all the hype for this product. It did nothing for my skin. The only difference I notice is that it made my skin whiter, which is not something I’m aiming for.

on 3/28/2016 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is good for waking up my skin in the morning and rejuvenating my skin at night after a day of work. It is well-known that you have to keep using it for the effects. I love it and will keep using it.

Used to be my hg but Ive no idea why it didn't work this time.

Perhaps I should apply it more frequently? It's too expensive and I'll only repurchase it if I have the extra moolahs.

Smell: that distinctive saliva smell
Texture: thin like water

on 12/22/2015 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

With this prices, I expect it gave me an obvious result. Since previously, I used another serum that gave me an obvious result and better on price as well.

on 12/13/2015 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have combination skin with acne prone, I have used this product since 11 months ago. Still have break out and some acnes on my face, my age skin still looks like older by the skii tools, dehidrates to my skin but my texture skin's little flawless.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Expensive.. very expensive..

There are definitely cheaper alternatives these days, think missha time revolution essence/ iope bio essence intensive conditioning.

Im not sure if it is because I am not an an "mature" age yet so doesn't seems to see any results.

And I really hate the scent.. it stinks in my opinion.

Won't buy it.. perhaps when I get older and have some moo lah. I might think about it again.

on 8/21/2015 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This product is COMPLETE WASTE of money. I had fairly smooth skin, occasional pimples here and there at those times of month, but overall I'm happy with it.
But one day I read my favorite beauty blogger raved so much about it so I was tempted to try.
I bought the whole package, the toner, cleanser, serum, mask and whatnot. And voila, fast forward 6 months later my face turned into huge mess of cystic acne war zone. I've never had any cystic acne before! What I regret the most was it took so long for me to finally pinpoint that SKII that caused all my skin problems. I guess I just really want these products to work, I mean it's very expensive (for me), and a lot of people marked them as their HG, also initially (first 2 months) this stuff really worked wonders.
So I stopped using SKII and the bumps and cystic acne stopped forming. Now I'm on dermatologist medication to clear them up, but I know my skin will never look the same :(
Maybe I developed allergy to pitera or something, maybe you can achieve crystal clear skin it promised, but seeing the potential damage it may cause to your skin I think it's just not worth it.