SKII Facial Treatment Essence

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 6/10/2017 3:29:00 AM

There is nothing in this except Pitera, ie. yeast. It's proven to do nothing. So if you want to succumb to marketing and pay $100plus for yeast, go for it.

I love this product! My skin had never really gotten problem but I see that my skin is getting healthier. The price is just overly expensive, but I love this product do to my skin. I've been using this for the past 3 months and I love it. I would repurchase this product, because it's my 4th bottle.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

For the price I would actually give this product minus 5 lippies. I have tried enough sk ii products to conclude that most of it is just really really successful marketing.
The truth is sk ii is just making you pay big bucks for mediocre formulas

I'm a young person with blemishes and acne scaring marks especially at the side of my face, clog pores and dry skin. My expectations of the sk ii Products that I used was to help solve the above concerns. I have used the FTE together with the spot specialist cellumination aura Essence and their stemcell cream.

After quite a lot of money it has not worked for me. Not one bit on top of that the cream wasn't even moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I started to think that maybe my expectations were too high but for the price can you blame me?

My only take away from sk ii is that I've learned to be much more conscious of the formula & ingredients in products

I have since been introduced to Korea Skin care products that has worked wonders for my skin. It has literally transformed my skin for the better and for much less money. If you are facing the same skin condition & problems like me I would recommend looking into products like Cosrx Aha & bha powder liquids Huxley toner, anti gravity cream Oil Essence and Whamisa deep rich Essence toner. The products are incredibly effective are high in natural ingredients and skin loving extracts for much less money.

My skin has never been this good skin puberty period

on 2/19/2017 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'm on my second bottle of this essence which one applies after cleansing but before moisturizer. I have slightly dry skin and am susceptible to mild eczema.
Pros:
- Helps skin retain moisture
- Evens out my skin tone
Cons:
Very expensive and glass bottle is too heavy for carry on travel bag.

This essence, used together with SK-II RNA cream, saved my skin this winter. I did not get eczema or dry patches.

on 2/1/2017 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Got mine from the SK-II site directly. I like it and I'm using it with my shiseido eudermine.
But WOW this thing though, some key things to mention. The texture of the essence is like water. And compared to my Eudermine its even more watery with no stickyness whatsoever. It basically soaks into your skin so fast. When you apply it on your face, it feels like liquid silk.... if silk was a liquid. Odd right, but its SO smooth even though its clear and watery.

The other key point: smell. GOOD LORD it smells like natto/mildly smelling feet/blue cheese/etc. Like if any one of these had a perfume made, this would be it. I personally think it smells like natto (mildly stinking/sweaty feet), not like rice vinegar (see, this smells decent and actually like FOOD) I sort of reeled when I put it on the first time, and for a good week or so I had the barbaric urge to WASH my hands of the left over essence on my hands. Cause holy smellz!. If interested, would recommend buying directly from site so you would know how it smells and feels, its very distinct.

Effects: Moisturing? yes, check. Brightening? I think it might take a while to notice but it does have a SLIGHT effect. I cant say how fast though because I am pretty generous when applying the amount. Nightly 2-3 pumps first and 2-3 pumps 30 min later (I bought the big pump size)

on 6/26/2016 12:48:00 PM

I see no differences. No good, no bad. Nothing. I could've used a water instead, but for free.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm 31 and have been using FTE every single days for 4 years already and so far my skin looks nice , no wrinkles No pigmentations . During these 3-4 years I had 2 pregnancies and my skin suffered a lot during my pregnancies (hormonal pimples , dry skin , red patches in the edge of the nose during the first trimester )and then after delivery my skin were so dull , lack of suppleness and elasticity because of the fatigue ,stress and the hormones change . This product helped my skin to go back to way it was , you will not see the result immediately but by time you will see that your skin will glow from the inside and your pimple scars fading away .
Don't wait until you have wrinkles and skin issues to start to use this product , the sooner you use it and the better your skin will be .

on 3/28/2016 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is good for waking up my skin in the morning and rejuvenating my skin at night after a day of work. It is well-known that you have to keep using it for the effects. I love it and will keep using it.

on 11/10/2015 8:22:00 AM

When I moved to Japan 2.5 years ago, I had bad acne in my forehead and cheek due to stress. I went to doctor, tried drugstore products for one year, but nothing worked. I knew it was an expensive product, but I decided to give it a try. And it works amazing until now! I could see the result 1 month after continuous usage. Now my skin is clear, the acne scars has reduced, and my skin is firm and look young. I have sensitive skin, but SKII lines are products which don't sting on my skin. It's so expensive, but I love it!

on 10/3/2015 1:56:00 AM

I'm about to finish my first bottle but i'm not going to repurchase this. I only have white heads around my nose area through out the years, i added this essence to my skin regimen. Guess what? I developed spots of white head on my temples, cheeks, jawline and chins. Now i hate my skin, there are pores almost everywhere! I know to each its own but are you willing to risk your face for this? Better not!