SKII Facial Treatment Essence

SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.5

on 5/4/2017 11:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I've used this for about a month now. No miracles here, but nothing bad either. I use this after cleansing but before other treatments and moisturizers. I have been a faithful AHA/BHA and retinoid user for at least 10 years, but as my skin has matured, I see more lip lines and crepe on my neck and chest. I expected this to help with smoothness and the neck and décolleté. Maybe it has done a little, but I cannot tell. Seems like high priced water... that's not good! I don't think I will repurchase, but I will soldier on and finish out the bottle--FWIW after a month I'm down about 1/3 of the bottle. So $33/month or $1/day seems reasonable for when you look at it that way.. Though if it isn't doing anything, then even that is too much!

**Update 7/18/17:
I used up the bottle and it took me another 2 months, so my previous estimate of amount and cost was accurate. Nonetheless, it made no difference to my skin as far as I can tell. No decrease in creepiness, no reduction in lip lines or increased brightness in skin unfortunately. Not repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

For the price I would actually give this product minus 5 lippies. I have tried enough sk ii products to conclude that most of it is just really really successful marketing.
The truth is sk ii is just making you pay big bucks for mediocre formulas

I'm a young person with blemishes and acne scaring marks especially at the side of my face, clog pores and dry skin. My expectations of the sk ii Products that I used was to help solve the above concerns. I have used the FTE together with the spot specialist cellumination aura Essence and their stemcell cream.

After quite a lot of money it has not worked for me. Not one bit on top of that the cream wasn't even moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I started to think that maybe my expectations were too high but for the price can you blame me?

My only take away from sk ii is that I've learned to be much more conscious of the formula & ingredients in products

I have since been introduced to Korea Skin care products that has worked wonders for my skin. It has literally transformed my skin for the better and for much less money. If you are facing the same skin condition & problems like me I would recommend looking into products like Cosrx Aha & bha powder liquids Huxley toner, anti gravity cream Oil Essence and Whamisa deep rich Essence toner. The products are incredibly effective are high in natural ingredients and skin loving extracts for much less money.

My skin has never been this good skin puberty period

on 7/27/2014 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I've been using this product for 2 years now and I have to say it has really helped keep my skin balanced. I use to have breakouts all the time on my forehead and couldn't apply any moisturisers at all but since I've been using this I can apply some of my normal moisturiser to this part of my face without breaking out. Apart from my forehead and my chin, I have really dry skin, so I use 2 moisturisers and usually have to reapply or else I feel dry straight away. This product does make my skin feel more hydrated than before and I feel like I use less moisturiser as a result.

I use this twice a day after a toner, but before a serum and moisturiser (which is how its supposed to be used). You only need about 4 drops for your whole face so the bottle does last a long time. I like to buy the 75ml (small size) because I find it's better to get a fresh bottle after a while.

I will continue to purchase this product because it does seem to help my skin and I've become really accustomed to using it as part of my skin regime. One other thing to point out is when you first start using it you might find nothing is happening or you might break out a little, keep using it at this stage and you should find your skin gets better after about 4-6 weeks.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I was converted to a SK-II addict thanks to my sister who is an addict herself. I wasn't very impressed with the price at the first place as it's way too over my budget as a university student (in my very early 20s). I was awarded my first 'trial set' by my sister and it was a no turning back for me since then. It tame my soon-to-be-popping-out-pimples by just dabbing on some of the essence on a cotton pad and stick it to the pimple (SA advised me to stick the cotton pad till it dries off after I'm done patting the essence with it allover my face) and brings back the suppleness to my skin.

Contrary to believe, SK-II is not only for aging skin or late 20s because I firmly believe that the max age you should start taking really good care and preparing the foundation for ageing skin would be 25 (of course, the earlier the better).

The reason why this HG of mine did not get 5 stars is because of the price factor. The smell is still acceptable to me prolly because I have high tolerance for my sense of smell (I could tolerate bird poop facial too :D).

on 9/10/2009 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love it, really.I started itching though because im using it in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide.Anyone please let me know if you have used it too with benzoyl peroxide?It lightens my wrinkles and makes my skin more even and glowing.Thanks, SK II.

on 5/19/2005 6:53:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm on my 3rd bottle, simply no subtitude for this product. My HG!