SKII Facial Treatment Essence

SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.9

on 12/11/2013 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This does wonders to my face. I have deep acne scars. After using it for two weeks i notice my scars are lighter and the redness reduced. I did have some breakouts after using it for a week, i guess thats because my skin trying to get used to the new product.Overall i love this product as now i can see that my skin are more even and not much redness.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am totally amazed by this product. Actually i bought a bottle of this when I was at around 26 and it didnt work on me. Now at 35, my skin is actually aging. It didnt work in the past but now I see dramatic results. I think this product works better on older skin. My face looks more radiant and forehead lines are less prone. The miracle of all? My eye lines are less prominent. But I dun use treatment essence on eye areas. I guess this is due to me using eye serum right after my treatment essence. My fingers have some essence leftover. Nevertheless, I will pay for this product since it deliver the results I want.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Pro's - skin is definitely clearer and brighter, didn't break me out
Con's - smells bad, does not control oil or pores, skin looks worse than before if i stop it, expensive
But would buy it again cos i love the clarity it brings to my skin

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had doubts about this product as I thought nothing can be "miracle water". I used this and after 2 months is when I saw the difference. My skin is very oily that is uneven and dull due to scars and redness left over from pimples. This product helped with making my skin less dull and more radiant looking, although it does not fade scars. I love how much radiant my skin is now, and even though this product is ridiculously expensive, I will continue to buy it because it really works. Although it is far from miracle, it will not help if you have acne prone skin, it doesn't reduce outbreaks.

I love the packaging of the bottle, it allows a bit to be poured out onto the palm so you don't pour too much at one shot. The smell if the essence is unpleasant, reminds me of something rotting. However it dissipates very fast upon application, something I don't mind because of the results.

on 8/24/2012 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product gives my face a kind of shine which was unnecessary. Because my skin is extremely oily, it made me look even more oily. And it smells terrible!!! Other than that, I don't see any improvement on my skin so I stopped using. Only used 1/8 of the product. Waste of money. For people who have fair/good skin/looking for natural glowing skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

EXPENSIVE and did not great job on my face, no IMPROVEMENT at all!

on 1/29/2012 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Not worth the price or the name! It hasn't done anything for my very oily, acne prone skin. I just use it as a light moisturizer at night now. I also have started to get white heads on my chin and lower cheeks which I am wondering is due to this product. I wouldn't recommend it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have terribly oily skin. Usually after college or an outing, my face will be like an oil slick! I have to use two facial blotters to absorb all the oil!

After using the FTE, I am SOLD!!! When I first used it, my skin was visibly smoother. And after a week or so, my skin was in a much better condition! It was softer and smoother, clearer with all the redness gone, my pimple scars were diminished and best of all, I'm not an oil slick anymore!! During the evenings, when i blot my face, at most I would use up half a paper. Its a really good improvement.

My mum had also used it, (actually I was sneakily using hers before she got fed up and gave me a bottle), and it worked for her too. Her skin appears softer and smoother, brighter and also some her lines faded abit.

I could say that FTE works for me and my mum but I've heard of friends who had adverse reactions to it so it would be better if u get a sample at first. Just to be careful. and it smells..yeasty or something, its not very pleasant but bearable. I got used to it after awhile.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Beautiful for putting on under my primer- gives me a luminous 'glow from within look' like no product has ever done. Use sparingly or it makes me too bright:)- as in shiny looking, definitely more oily.
Feels lovely, soothes my skin. Could take or leave the fragrance, but disappears once absorbed.

I read about the skin breakouts people have been talking about due to the purge effect of this product- must say I am relieved. My skin was perfect the last few weeks and literally out of nowhere, superfast, high on one cheek I have 3 blemishes, with possibly a few on the other side on their way. I didn't know which product was doing this to me and was worried it was my equally expensive La Prairie Marine Biology tonic, but I have been using that much longer, and the SK II for only 2 weeks. So that explains it. If my skin clears fast and stays clear- I will report back a happy camper, as it will have been the purging effect.

Will update on whether I still love it, or now hate it!:)

UPDATE: Love it! My skin has cleared and I am getting many compliments due to my whole regime, of which SK II is now a favourite! My products are all getting along in harmony:) Highly recommended. But if you have the occasional break out, stop with this as I feel it exacerbates it. I go through stages... I will use this for maybe two, three months straight.... then not use it at all for a few months.... you can see that your skin is not accepting it as well as previously, and you also notice the obvious positive effects it has on softening any developing lines, etc. I will always use this product. It's the best, and in humid months, my sole moisturiser and makeup primer for daily use.

on 1/31/2010 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am surprised this product works well on me. For the longest time I was skeptical about SKII and its miracle water which sounds nothing more than marketing gimmick. I'm glad I finally took a plunge and tried a sample of it. I have never looked back since!

For a start, I have got extremely sensitive and oily skin (oil up by 2 hours!) . Very prone to nasty blemishes as well. Am very glad that the product did not make my skin any more sensitive, yet it helps regulate my sebum level really well. On days when I have nasty acne attacks, it helps to soothe them down too.

Also, I wake up with a glow in my skin everyday after using this. A 150ml bottle usually lasts me a year, it's definitiely worth the hefty price it's tagged with.

My HG, and will definitely repurchase. I love my dewy complexion!