SKII Facial Treatment Essence

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
SKII Facial Treatment Essence
Facial Treatment EssenceFacial Treatment Essence

3.6

This facial treatment essence and the RNA milky lotion are bomb af!! My dry patches are gone. The game changer in the skincare line. Splurge? Nah, its worth the price. i Will repurchase again and again!!!

on 3/20/2018 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I will never go without.

Used since 2007, the year my skin decided to dry up like the death valley due to the delight that is the english weather. Cystic acne - big, purple nodules that had no head and would perpetually stay under my skin, getting purpler by the day. I suffered for about six to nine months from this and in the beginning i tried all sorts of 'anti blemish/acne' treatments - dermalogica and other "acne brands" designed to dry out the skin further which obviously made the problem worse, i got more and more of them on my cheeks and they just would not subside. My self esteem was at an all time low, i wore the thickest mac foundation that was available at that time, layered with thick concealer AND thick powder.

Then, my mum decided to purchase the discontinued aqua physics set of sk2 and gave it to my friend to pass to me. (this was before the days of online shopping, and sk2 was VERY hard to get in the uk at that time) This set had cleanser, the essence, serum and moisturiser. Within a fortnight my skin was drastically improving. after two or three months of continuous usage, my skin became problem free. in fact, my acne had all cleared up by the following winter and never came back. all i had left was remnants of scars on my left cheek caused by the prolonged presence of underground nodules. the scars never did go away completely, even now, 10 years on, my left cheek still has faint pink scars from that harrowing period in my life.

Throughout the years, I gave up FTE on and off but decided to stick to it permanently about 5 years ago. Best decision I've ever made. Now i get complimented on my skin all the time, at an age where my friends are starting to get crows feet and laugh lines, i have (touch wood) nary a crinkle on glowy skin.

Expensive. But I will never give it up and it is ABSOLUTELY worth it. prolonged use shows on your face.

on 12/11/2017 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i didnt personally use this but my mom did for 5 years straight and her face is as soft as a baby's butt. it's the only skincare product she used for a long time and i think that really made the difference. it is insanely expensive, but she highly recommends it. she did get comments that she doesn't look 45 -- despite her having bad skin back in her 30s

on 12/3/2017 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is life changing. I have never ever used anything on my skin that has made such a difference. It is super expensive but IT WORKS. I have dry/dehydrated skin and nothing makes my skin glowy and fresh like this essence. I don't use it everyday because it is so expensive, but if I'm ever having a bad skin day, this saves it immediately. If i have a breakout, this stops it. If my skin feels dry, this moisturizes it. This product is truly incredible.

on 11/4/2017 2:06:00 AM

Freshen up the skin! I always use this in the morning and night. Works to moist the combination face and also reduce the inflammation on my face during pms

I love this product! My skin had never really gotten problem but I see that my skin is getting healthier. The price is just overly expensive, but I love this product do to my skin. I've been using this for the past 3 months and I love it. I would repurchase this product, because it's my 4th bottle.

on 2/19/2017 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'm on my second bottle of this essence which one applies after cleansing but before moisturizer. I have slightly dry skin and am susceptible to mild eczema.
Pros:
- Helps skin retain moisture
- Evens out my skin tone
Cons:
Very expensive and glass bottle is too heavy for carry on travel bag.

This essence, used together with SK-II RNA cream, saved my skin this winter. I did not get eczema or dry patches.

on 2/1/2017 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Got mine from the SK-II site directly. I like it and I'm using it with my shiseido eudermine.
But WOW this thing though, some key things to mention. The texture of the essence is like water. And compared to my Eudermine its even more watery with no stickyness whatsoever. It basically soaks into your skin so fast. When you apply it on your face, it feels like liquid silk.... if silk was a liquid. Odd right, but its SO smooth even though its clear and watery.

The other key point: smell. GOOD LORD it smells like natto/mildly smelling feet/blue cheese/etc. Like if any one of these had a perfume made, this would be it. I personally think it smells like natto (mildly stinking/sweaty feet), not like rice vinegar (see, this smells decent and actually like FOOD) I sort of reeled when I put it on the first time, and for a good week or so I had the barbaric urge to WASH my hands of the left over essence on my hands. Cause holy smellz!. If interested, would recommend buying directly from site so you would know how it smells and feels, its very distinct.

Effects: Moisturing? yes, check. Brightening? I think it might take a while to notice but it does have a SLIGHT effect. I cant say how fast though because I am pretty generous when applying the amount. Nightly 2-3 pumps first and 2-3 pumps 30 min later (I bought the big pump size)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I tried to skip this because of the price, but my skin was angry. It really works to be honest. I can see the improvement of controlling my acne. It really makes my skin smooth and soft.

I know it is expensive, but you can get this cheaper if you buy from Asian countries. The 5.0 fl oz bottle can last for 4-5 months (mine lasts almost 8 months) of you use 3-4 drops, twice a day and pat directly onto your skin

on 11/20/2016 10:20:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is my Holy Grail product and I will keep repurchasing despite the exorbitant price. Now you may be thinking, why would you spend this much money on a toner? Because it really works. Every time my skin breaks out I can always depend on this bottle of Pitera magic to clear up my face. Every single time. I don't use it every day because I am cheap so it does last me a while. It is not moisturizing so you may need to follow up with another toner if you are dry, and people say that it smells like saliva but it doesn't bother me. I cannot describe how much I love this product. Everybody buy buy buy.