SKII Facial Treatment Essence

Facial Treatment EssenceFacial Treatment Essence

3.6

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

For the price I would actually give this product minus 5 lippies. I have tried enough sk ii products to conclude that most of it is just really really successful marketing.
The truth is sk ii is just making you pay big bucks for mediocre formulas

I'm a young person with blemishes and acne scaring marks especially at the side of my face, clog pores and dry skin. My expectations of the sk ii Products that I used was to help solve the above concerns. I have used the FTE together with the spot specialist cellumination aura Essence and their stemcell cream.

After quite a lot of money it has not worked for me. Not one bit on top of that the cream wasn't even moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I started to think that maybe my expectations were too high but for the price can you blame me?

My only take away from sk ii is that I've learned to be much more conscious of the formula & ingredients in products

I have since been introduced to Korea Skin care products that has worked wonders for my skin. It has literally transformed my skin for the better and for much less money. If you are facing the same skin condition & problems like me I would recommend looking into products like Cosrx Aha & bha powder liquids Huxley toner, anti gravity cream Oil Essence and Whamisa deep rich Essence toner. The products are incredibly effective are high in natural ingredients and skin loving extracts for much less money.

My skin has never been this good skin puberty period

on 2/13/2017 5:29:00 AM

I have no idea how to write review about this product without being nasty about it. But I will do my best.

This is SK II most advertised product so I guess that is one of the factors I am so disappointed with it. Aside from the fact I felt I've been lied to. The SA never said anything about this product will sort of "detox" your skin. 2 weeks after first applying it trouble seems to appear on my skin. Starting from redness, small acne to major breakouts in several parts of my face. I complained to the SA and they simply told me to compress the acne with this product and it will go away. It DID NOT and call me a fool or whatever but I did what they told me to do. I purchased this product along with several other products recommended by the SA. I took skin test before starting using this product and I did good (scored at 75%). And now after 3 months of going through the whole giant bottle along with their other products my skin test dropped to below 50%.

Very much disappointed.

on 1/7/2017 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My main concern and I would appreciate feedback is that there is absolutely no odor to my SK11 Treatment Essence. I purchased it from a reputable establishment. In my opinion it's either old or an updated formula without the stink. Kindly respond.

on 6/26/2016 12:48:00 PM

I see no differences. No good, no bad. Nothing. I could've used a water instead, but for free.

I'm so mad I spent the money for this. Not only did it not improve my skin at all, but it caused a terrible itchy rash on my neck and chest. I used about 3/4 of the bottle before I finally gave up on it. So I think I gave it enough time for my skin to get acclimated, and to see any results, but for me, there were no positives and all cons. Also, I don't like the smell, and the method of application is not very efficient: (you're supposed to put some in your hand, and then pat it on your face, neck and chest, but a lot of the product gets lost between your fingers and wasted). Uggh so sad to have wasted all that money. I am going to try the Missha First Treatment Essence and see if that is better.

on 10/3/2015 1:56:00 AM

I'm about to finish my first bottle but i'm not going to repurchase this. I only have white heads around my nose area through out the years, i added this essence to my skin regimen. Guess what? I developed spots of white head on my temples, cheeks, jawline and chins. Now i hate my skin, there are pores almost everywhere! I know to each its own but are you willing to risk your face for this? Better not!

on 7/21/2013 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

What is so great about this water! NOTHING!!!

So over hype in Asia, miracle water? More like horrible water! Made my skin have so much of blackheads and small bumps appear within 5 days,

Super pissed paid 99 sgd for this crap.

on 7/19/2013 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Sephora finally gets this product and I was really excited so I bought it... only to be deeply disappointed (screech!). Ah, I can't believe I fell for the advertising, the hype... I'm Asian and I assumed this would be HG for me... Nope, this stuff destroyed my skin. Destroyed it like it was WW3. I wasn't bothered by the scent, I barely noticed it. There was slight tingling but I used it sparingly (1-2 drops) and after about a week, everywhere that I had applied FTE was red, raised, and angry-looking... and peeling. The last time I had a reaction this horrible was back in the stone age during HS when I had used Neutrogena's swiss formula lotion, I swear my face looked like a big raspberry. :/ I stopped using FTE for a week, things started to calm down, then I tried FTE again (just in case) and the horror came back. Needless to say, I sent this product back ASAP. It's been about 6 months since then and I'm still trying to appease the skin gods. Some of the raised, red patches are no longer red, but dry/scaley/raised and still peeling. It seems like no amount of moisturizer is enough to stop the dryness. :( It took me a while to find products that would quell the raging dragon: Boscia, Arcona, and Josie Maran. Good luck to you if you want to risk using FTE...

on 6/27/2013 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I heard so many conflicting accounts about this product that I bought a tiny bottle (part of a gift set) to test it on my skin before committing to the large bottle. It worked beautifully... in the beginning. My skin was so smooth and soft it was amazing. And as quickly as it had turned my skin amazing, it stopped working. And this was AFTER I decided to commit to a big bottle. Figuring that I didn't want to waste my money I'd just finish using the essence, but after using it for a few weeks the essence started to make my skin itch. My skin texture became really rough and I had to stop using it completely. I gave what was left of my bottle - a good 75%- away to my BFF, on whom the FTE works wonderfully. I think this product is really a hit or miss, and it just was a miss for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a product junkie and this is the WORST product I've ever tried! It irritated my skin to say the least and gave me cyst acne all over my face! It's just going away know. I bough the entire line and thankfully I only started to test it with this item. Sent it all back..awful!!!