SK-II Facial Treatment Essence

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
Facial Treatment EssenceFacial Treatment Essence

3.0

on 11/22/2003 10:46:00 AM

Great product. I have fair, pretty much flawless skin, but I'm going into my 30s, so after listening to all that hype, I decided to try this. Had a really awful breakout after the first few applications but that went away, phew. Some massive godknowswhat bumps were erupting under my skin but didn't turn into pimples. They went away after about a week. Now the essence just makes my face more radiant, tighter and more normalized. The packaging sucks; buy a spritzer bottle! It's very good value, considering that the 150ml bottle has lasted me more than 4 months with everyday use (with nearly half a bottle left).

i am using the entire regime... cleanser, toner, essence and during day uv mositurizer and at night alternating between pore refiner and power signs. also samples of the c just on the dehydrated spots.

first it was very cool to be photo imaged for the 4 areas skII treats, sun damage (amazing as a former tanorexic i was only a 33 of 100), dydration and lines (again , tiny amount and i ain't 30... but my pores were over the top clogged and had too much of some weird bacteria stuff...I begged the sa to get me the firming extract but she just said NO YOU ARENT SAGGING BUT YOUR PORES ARE TERRIBLE.

ok i will take young looking with bad pores over saggy, lined clean pores lol.

Even with gentics on my side, in 4 days, my skin looks years younger. so much so that my manicurist asked why my palms looked like her 2 yr old daughters skin... its that pitura from the essence when i rub. I now use a spray top from an old spritzer and stick it right in the essence because baby palms isnt as exciting as baby face :)

my skin glows, looks clear, and younger. the only negative besides this line is pricey...( but so is by terry, cle de peau and la prairie and la mer) is that as a self tanner fanatic who loves to be a ggg, instead of her born LLL-MMM, it works so well i cannot achieve the darkness i usually like, small price to pay for beautiful skin.
I cannot recomend this line highly enough for those with normal skin and over 30. may not work for oilier types or very dry...UPDATE. AFTER 6 WEEKS, MY PORES ARE STILL BAD ACCORDING TO THEIR TEST, BUT MY BAD BACTERIA WENT DOWN SUBSTANTIALLY AND THE UV SPOTS ARE ALMOST GONE AND THE BEST NEWS. I WENT FROM 33 TO 12 IN SUN DAMAGE. AND THAT IS AFTER 20 PLUS YEARS OF BAKING , TOASTY BROWN WITH MINIMAL SUNSCREEN and tanning parlors

HOW? I DON'T KNOW

I have used this for a couple of weeks under my creme de la mer. I transferred to a spray bottle for easier use. Very expensive product.

I really wanted to like this product. I must admit that I went for the whole SKII thing because I'd do just about anything to have skin like Cate Blanchett (the celebrity promoting the line). I have been looking for a product that will make my pale skin glow.

However this did absolutely nothing for me and, if anything, it actually worsened the condition of my skin, making it duller and blotchy. It also seemed to irritate and upset my skin - making it itchy and unsettled. I also tried the Repair C and that actually gave me broken capilliaries! Won't be repurchasing. Sadly not the HG I thought it'd be, and definitely not worth the big bucks they charge for this stuff.

when I first starting using this it made my skin feel amazing, it reduced the number of skin breakouts and i didn't have an oily t zone anymore. I've been using it for about eight months now and it has started to dry my skin out and make it sting and feel really sensitive (a bit like a sunburn)
So for me not the miracle product they claim!

on 12/14/2006 2:52:00 AM

I had to try this after the raves that it gets - we are a week in and going well so far. My pores have reduced in size by about 30% and it is nice to use; smell is not great but is goes on and sinks in well under my moisturiser. My skin is a tad brighter, a smidge less red, but I will update as I go continue use. So far so good. Update: After a month, still good. No significant improvement from last post but no problems either. One of the few treatments where the benefits are almost immediate!

I got this product as a freebie (I work for a magazine) and I thought "Whoopie - this bottle is ginormous it'll last for ages and it'll do the job when my Bliss Sleeping Peel runs out". Can't figure out what it's supposed to do but my skin wasn't crazy about it. Made me a bit spotty I think (Got an oily T-zone and a coupla crow's feet on my 34-year-old skin). I now use it on my neck and chest and rub the excess on my hands, doesn't make any sort of difference there either. What is this product for??

I was given a trial size of the Facial Treatment Essence as part of a magazine promotion. I used it nightly for 30 days and have not noticed a difference in my skin. Admittedly, I am quite young, but I have some breakouts and a very dry forehead, as well as large pores on my nose.

After application, my skin would feel very soft but I did not experience any difference in dryness or pores. I stopped using the Essence for over a week to see if I noticed a difference but have not been able to do so.

Don't waste your money,

on 5/13/2008 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

at first I really didnt like this product. It made my skin feel itchy and made me brake out. I went to take it back and the SR told me to stick it out for another week because the skin needs time to clear up. I was really skeptical but tried it for another week and my skin stopped breaking out. A month later my skin looks better than ever. Im really happy with the SKII products, and this is definitely one of my favorites. My pres are smaller, and my skin is smoother and softer.

on 12/2/2008 8:08:00 PM

For me, it's not a miracle water. It does hydrates skin, but I can do without this essence when I use some nice cream. It's nice for hydration, but not a must have for me.

on 1/22/2009 10:06:00 PM

I bought a sample of this product off ebay which I got about 10 uses from, and, wow, it is amazing!!

I have moderate to servere acne which I treat with benzyl peroxide, and it makes me flaky and generally dull looking. I put this on after applying my acne treatment and my skin is baby soft and it has seriously improved my skin! Before I started using the essence I had a bad breakout but this improved it within in 2 days.

Will buy fullsize bottle :)