SK-II Facial Treatment Essence

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
Facial Treatment EssenceFacial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 2/19/2017 7:30:00 AM

So the price is terrifying, especially when i got home and discovered it to be the texture of water...

Skeptical as hell I put a few drops onto my hand and patted it over my face, let it soak in for a bit and then moisturised. Initially my skin felt a little tight but thought little of it and went to bed.
Woke up the next morning and holy shit, my skin felt-and looked-incredible! The dry patches were gone, my face felt baby smooth and the normal morning redness was reduced (my cheeks still looked a little rosy but the rest of my face was calm ). The bottle lasts quite awhile, got it from DJs in a pack with the mask and lotion for around $100. Pricey, but with the ongoing battle to make my skin less dull it is the only thing that works so totally worth it.

on 1/18/2017 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have tried SK-II for like 10 days and I had to stop using it forever... well, it's partly my bad though.
It did wonder to my skin on the first few days, my skin was softer and a little brighter and then, it got all itchy.
My face didn't break out or anything but I got rash all over my face, it's hardly noticeable but it was super itchy.
I realized that I must be allergic since I have yeast allergy but only little, I can eat cake and bread
just not too much or too often, so, I think it might be okay since my allergy isn't that bad but I was wrong.
The product works on me but I wouldn't suggest it to people who has sensitive skin or slightest yeast allergy.

on 11/20/2016 10:20:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is my Holy Grail product and I will keep repurchasing despite the exorbitant price. Now you may be thinking, why would you spend this much money on a toner? Because it really works. Every time my skin breaks out I can always depend on this bottle of Pitera magic to clear up my face. Every single time. I don't use it every day because I am cheap so it does last me a while. It is not moisturizing so you may need to follow up with another toner if you are dry, and people say that it smells like saliva but it doesn't bother me. I cannot describe how much I love this product. Everybody buy buy buy.

on 1/3/2016 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Okay, first of all this product was one of its kind because it was the first ever product that came out wth the essence concept. However, this "pitera" skII promotes as a miracle worker is no-special ingredient and by now there's so many products in the market. A lot of Korean brands, such as Secret Key, Holika Holika, Missha even Clinique have this ingredient in its essences and they cost around 10-30$.
Anyway, I've used SKII's and Secret Key's essence and see a lot more results from the Secret Key's product as it has more elements in its product. If I had known this info before purchasing the SKII overpriced essence, I would have saved myself from the markeing scheme the lady in duty free in Hong Kong got me into.
In conclusion, I used an entire 200ml bottle in a year and saw no reults.

on 7/5/2015 3:41:00 AM

Started using this product 2 weeks ago. I personally did not see any significant changes to my skin except for a subtle glow about 4 days in. Got compliments on my skin from friends saying that my skin is glowing and in better condition. I took a closer look yesterday and compared some selfies I took from recent days with my old photos and noticed that there is a glow to my skin but apart from that, it didn't make my pores look smaller or totally got rid of my acne scars. I did not have bad skin to begin with which might explain the slight change. For the price, I don;'t know if it is worth buying it again. The results are not worth splurging on this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I always apply this after i use SKII facial treatment clear lotion. This essense really works well on my acne, oily, sensitive skin. My acne reduce, my skin feel more glowing, and not dull...
But this brand very expensive T.T but what can i say??? it's totally worth it, my skin it's so much better now, redness on my cheek slowly dissapear.

If you have an oily skin and you are looking for treatment essence that can reduce your acne, this is the right product for you to use.

on 5/11/2014 5:06:00 AM

i have been using this product for 1 week (day and night). this amazing product really works on me. Believe it or not it brightens my skin and lighten the dark spots in just 1 week. i apply this by soaking a cotton pad and gently pat onto my face. Best result apply this after treatment clear lotion.

on 6/27/2013 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I heard so many conflicting accounts about this product that I bought a tiny bottle (part of a gift set) to test it on my skin before committing to the large bottle. It worked beautifully... in the beginning. My skin was so smooth and soft it was amazing. And as quickly as it had turned my skin amazing, it stopped working. And this was AFTER I decided to commit to a big bottle. Figuring that I didn't want to waste my money I'd just finish using the essence, but after using it for a few weeks the essence started to make my skin itch. My skin texture became really rough and I had to stop using it completely. I gave what was left of my bottle - a good 75%- away to my BFF, on whom the FTE works wonderfully. I think this product is really a hit or miss, and it just was a miss for me.

on 4/6/2013 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product irritated my skin and caused breakouts. Although it is so highly raved about I think it is too rich for my sensitive and acne-prone skin. My face looks very red every time I use it.

on 2/14/2013 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

After the third day of using this product made my combo/acne prone skin dull and congested. I started breaking out in little pimples all around my face which I wasn't use to before incorporating this product into my routine. I tried to keep going with it for another week but my skin just looked and felt horrible. As soon as I took it out of my routine my skin went back to being normal. Incredibly expensive product as well :(