SKII Facial Treatment Essence

Facial Treatment EssenceFacial Treatment Essence

4.3

on 12/11/2017 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i didnt personally use this but my mom did for 5 years straight and her face is as soft as a baby's butt. it's the only skincare product she used for a long time and i think that really made the difference. it is insanely expensive, but she highly recommends it. she did get comments that she doesn't look 45 -- despite her having bad skin back in her 30s

on 7/8/2012 3:33:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This stuff is great! I use about five drops per application and finds that it covers my entire face. Since I've started using this, my acne has decreased considerably, and I've gotten compliments on how dewy and clear my skin looks (although I still get the occasional pimple here and there)! One 250 mL bottle can last me over half a year, so though the product seems pricey, it's completely worth it! My SA advised me to either apply this using a cotton pad or using my palms. Personally, I prefer using my palms: I put the five drops on my palm and pat my hands together lightly. Then, I press my wet palms onto my skin. I find this works better than using the pad because the cotton absorbs so much of this product that less goes on my skin and therefore, I get less of FTE benefits! Will definitely repurchase!

on 7/29/2005 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I continued to use the Essence until just recently. When I started using it I felt that this essence comforted my skin and a few years ago which is just about when I started to use the essence my skin started to breakout and my pores seemed to be larger. I stopped using it which is just a few weeks ago and my skin restored its original glow. What I suspect is due to the excessive preservatives and acidity that this product contains. There is nothing miraculous abt this product, it just contain plain enzymes and from what I learned, when enzymes are left on skin for too long, it starts damaging your skin's integrity. Don't buy anything from SKII they are no way near advanced or effective.
Update. After adding SKII back into my skincare regime, it does add a bit of moisture back to my skin and soothe my skin a little but nothing more.

Video Reviews & Tutorials