NARS Cosmetics Balthazar Duo

Filtered by skin type : Combination
NARS Cosmetics Balthazar Duo
Balthazar DuoNARS Balthazar (close-up)NARS Balthazar

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE these colors. They make my blue eyes absolutely pop. The colors are so pigmented and so easy to blend too. This is my first NARS eyeshadow duo and I am absolutely hooked. :)

on 2/12/2009 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I don't know why I waited so long to get this. Some people recommend Mediteranee for people in my skin tone range, get THIS instead. Mediteranne is hard to wear but this is so easy to wear for trendy and natural looks. I love the texture of NARS shadows, they are powders but feel so creamy. This is a must have for people with Olive/ Carmel skin. This is so pretty. Its not really that pricey to me its like 16 bucks per shadow which is a little more than MAC. I love these colors together and separately. The colors are a warm orange tinged bronze and a gilded mustard color. HG!

I love this duo! it is really different and very fall-ish. Both colors are really unique and I did not have anything like them in my extensive eye shadow collection, so it is really worth the purchase. I have green eyes and it makes the color look really cool. I disagree with the previous reviewer because I think that these are very creative colors. They aren't unflattering, they are just unique. Not your every day copper and gold.... both of the colors have a very antiqued look. I have a feeling this duo will be getting a lot of use from me.