COVERGIRL Lash Blast Volume Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Black
COVERGIRL Lash Blast Volume Mascara

3.8

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 11/28/2016 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is my holy grail mascara for every day use that I wear to work. I love it because it is very buildable. You can go from subtle lashes to dramatic depending on the layers you apply and the price point is perfect. Unlike other mascaras this lasts all day and is very easy to remove with soap and water and does not destroy my lashes and it does not give me the spidery look. It gives your lashes a somewhat feathery/fluttery look. Also, the brush is perfect because it makes it easy to apply mascara on both top and bottom lashes without smudging. This is my one mascara that I've repurchased on multiple occasions.

On a side note, if you have no eyelashes to begin with this won't help you. You need a light set of lashes for this to work.

on 5/19/2016 12:11:00 PM

Ok mascara. But not the best. It doesn't add the length I want. The search continues...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing product! Only downside or con is that it is quite hard to get off. Other than that, it makes my lashes look amazing--almost like false lashes without the "false" look to it. Long lasting and buildable formula, I would recommend!

on 10/29/2014 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is SO good!!!!!
I tried the waterproof one, it does not smudge and it holds my curl all day long!
Love it!
the alternative of it will be the Rocket by Maybelline

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

For a drugstore mascara, I consider it to be of decent quality. Would I buy it again?Probably not. As, there is nothing about this mascara that truly wows me.

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

i cant get enough of this mascara. it is all around perfect. it last forever. never runs or smears. i cry alot so this is such a great mascara for me

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara...it gives amazing volume. It doesn't clump or get too coated with product but looks dramatic at the same time. I love the brush because it is big and the plastic bristles comb through the lashes very well. It is one of the more trustworthy mascaras that I have tried. This is one of the ones that I grab all of the time because I know that it wont let me down or cause a crisis on any given day. Its just a very good quality mascara. And also...it doesn't flake or smudge hardly at ALL!

on 2/16/2014 1:01:00 PM

Makes my lashes full and long. Does not flake or clump. Wear one coat for a casual look or several coats to build to a high drama lash. I have no trouble removing with my usual face cleansers of CeraVe or Cetaphil. Will definitely buy again and again and again... I highly recommend. With this stuff on the shelves in the drug and grocery stores there is no reason to pay high $$ for mascara.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's my first time using Cover Girl product. But it's the third mascara I bought. First I tried Oriflame which is awful. Clumps everywhere. The second is Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara. It was good, but after a while it started to clump from its tube. The third is Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara (Very Black). It works like a charm! It makes my lashes look longer and thick. And my favorite part is there's no clump at all. The brushes are firm and it shape my lashes perfectly. I'm so gonna buy this again and I would like to try another Cover Girl's products.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

my favorite drugstore mascara.