COVERGIRL Lash Blast

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
COVERGIRL Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 6/22/2018 1:58:00 AM

This is my second favorite mascara (L’Oreal Voluminous is my HG); it’s never clumpy, gives me good volume, and it wears well even in the gym. It isn’t the best for adding length, but overall it’s a winner.

on 1/1/2017 2:14:00 PM

this is my fave mascara. inexpensive, lasts forever, doesn't clump. I have thick lashes, so I just need something that stays. I buy waterproof and it doesnt budge.

on 1/1/2017 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like the brush.This is a pretty good mascara!😊

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Doesn't crumble, doesn't flake, doesn't spiderweb. Dark, spreads nicely, and works well. This is inexpensive which is nice. I would like a smaller tip on the wand, as getting into corners can be messy.

on 5/19/2016 12:11:00 PM

Ok mascara. But not the best. It doesn't add the length I want. The search continues...

on 4/7/2016 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I decided to try this mascara to see what all the hoopla was about. I thought this stuff was terrible! I get better results from Great Lash and great lash is cheaper! This mascara made my lashes look even tinier than before. I will never buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Arrggghhh! Once again, the hunt for the perfect mascara has come to a dead end. Just once in my life would I love to find a mascara that gives me everything I want: volume and length without making me look like I've got spiders on my face. Is that really so much to ask for?

Lash Blast does offer some lengthening and does add a little bit of volume, but it's certainly nothing to write home about. Personally, I think this is one of the most overrated products on the market, but I am glad that so many women have had great luck with it.

Now back on the yellow brick road I go in search of that elusive perfect mascara.

on 11/10/2015 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I must be the only person in the entire world who hates this mascara. I had such high hopes for it since everyone else loves it and swears by it.

It did absolutely nothing for me. I really tried to like it but it was like I wasn't wearing any mascara at all.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

The best mascara I have ever had . People used to ask me if I was wearing fake eye lashes. I bought it while I was living in USA . It´s a shame I can´t find it in Europe. I bought Max Factor False Lash Effect as some bloggers said it it´s a copy of Lash Blast but I couldn´t get the same effect.

This is my go to mascara! It is the only mascara I've used that doesn't make my eyes water or sting and even the non waterproof formula lasts all day for me!

I don't need crazy over the top lashes, and find that one quick coat with this mascara does the trick for me!