COVERGIRL Lash Blast

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
COVERGIRL Lash Blast

3.9

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 7/7/2014 2:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I've recently started using this and so far I'm liking the results.
For me to get the best out of it though, I comb my lashes with a tiny fine tooth comb, then curl my lashes, then apply the product. The end result is usually clump and gap free, however if I see a clump I will use an old earring to separate the lashes. I will then apply a second coat, de-clump again and then curl again when dried. Voila!

on 8/18/2013 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is the only mascara that I use. I really love this type of brush. I love it so much that I even take another mascara and rub it on the brush. It sounds ridiculous, that's just how I do it.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Im not someone who wants 3ft long fake lashes. I want to have the appearance of thick, dark black lashes. I have very thin frail lashes and this mascara is perfect for me! I am In love! (:

Will DEFINITELY buy again.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

my favorite drugstore mascara.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Despite the hype i personally dont like this mascara all that much. The wand is super chunky and the packaging is odd and bulky. It really doesn't do anything for my lashes and they are way better drugstore mascaras out there

on 9/18/2012 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This used to be one of my favourite mascaras but I've recently discovered others and this just doesn't cut it for me anymore. I find the want to be far too thick and short which is a bit of a hassle. I think it's a good beginner's mascara.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This mascara is ok... gave my lashes length but not "Oh wow!" length and also just decent amount of volume. Smudges on my oily lids and under eyes at the end of the day. Not the best but not so awful either... On to the next...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Flakes which leads to irritation

on 10/8/2011 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I don't know when or how but this has quickly become a staple of mine. The huge brush is intimidating at first but it's easy to work with and gets even the smallest lashes. The formula makes it quite buildable, not too thick but not too wet either and I love how thick it makes my lashes look without it going all 'tarantula legs' on me. It doesn't lengthen quite as well as other mascaras specifically formulated for length but it adds a decent amount and makes my lashes look the way it claims on the commercial, big and bold. I try a new mascara almost every time I run out and this is the only one my co workers notice and ask 'What mascara do you use?' I find myself coming back to this one all the time and as long as they make it I always will.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

People were raving about CoverGirl LashBlast mascara so I thought I'd give it a try. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. I curl my lashes and put it on but it ends up making my lashes sticking straight out and uncurls them. =(

I like how it doesn't forms a clump of mascara at the end of the wand every time I pull out the wand. I don't know whether it's the wand or the formula that makes my eyebrows uncurl, but I like my lashes curled. So it's a no for me and I won't be repurchasing this. I bought it for $7-8 CDN, so for the results it gives, def not worth it.