COVERGIRL Lash Blast

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
COVERGIRL Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only mascara I use (and swear by). I've used this specific one (in the orange tube - and NOT the waterproof) for years. It is the only mascara that doesn't clump and makes my lashes look longer and thicker. People ask me all of the time if I am wearing fake lashes. I have fairly long lashes, but I don't have a lot of lashes nor are they very dark, especially at the ends/tips. So when I wear a couple of layers of this magical formula, I feel complete! I love have made the mistake of trying other brands with claims that my lashes will look longer, thicker, etc, but I am always disappointed and so I've stopped wasting money on other mascaras. This one if my HG! Plus, it's a great price!

on 7/25/2015 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Probably one of the best drug store mascara's. This and volume express are my goto's.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a pretty good everyday mascara. It adds volume and length with only a few coats and it makes my lashes super dark. I havent experienced any flaking or raccoon eyes with this mascara however I will say this thing is a pain in the butt to take off. It gets to the point where I dont even want to put it on bc I know itll take forever to take off at night :/

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Ths mascara did not do much for me either.I bought it based on numerous good reviews. I have fairly long lashes. It didnt volumize or lengthen, just coated it with color. Only reason i didnt give it 1 star was because it didnt clump my lashes or transfer onto my lids , even after numerous layers. I had a nyc mascara that did so much more than this.

For reference i am mac nw43 to nc 45 based on season.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am not a fan of large brushes. I find them to be a bit messy when trying to apply.
This product really did nothing for my lashes except make them look clumpy. It also smudged and flaked during the day.

on 8/13/2014 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This holds the CURL in my lashes and at 38 yrs old i have tried 100 or so other kinds of mascara, all price ranges. Bargain product!

on 3/23/2014 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this mascara, I have been using it for about a year and haven't found any mascara that compares. I use the color very black and let me tell you when they say very black they mean it. I find that when you first buy the mascara wayyy to much product comes out on the mascara wand but all you need to do is wipe it off on a tissue before using it. This mascara really holds a curl and creates natural, full lashes, nothing too clumpy or crusty. Overall a great prodcut :)

on 2/23/2014 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Favorite mascara everrrr!!! Hg!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My go to*great priced* mascara
I find these Cover girl are great price for department store and are awesome on the lashes.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

love this stuff.. I've tried lots of different mascaras from VERY inexpensive to morethen $40 a tube and this one separates and leaves my lashes voluminzed, with some length. I use this as a separating mascara after my first mascara is applied. i will be repurchasing.