COVERGIRL Lash Blast

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
COVERGIRL Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I use this mascara two different ways. But first, you should know that my eyelashes are pretty long looking without mascara on. They are just very light in color.
Use #1: When I want to go for a very natural look, I put on one coat of this mascara. People have told me that they didn't think I was wearing mascara but my eyelashes looked incredibly long. It can look very natural.
Use #2: When I am going for a more dramatic look, I use two mascaras. I apply a coat of this one first to lengthen and separate my lashes. Then I apply a different mascara to really darken them and make them look more voluminous.
I really do love this product. I use it everyday. But despite the name and "volumizing" description, this mascara lengthens and separates my lashes more than making them more voluminous. I'm sure if you layered many coats of it, it could build more volume. I, however, just use one, and I am happy with the result. It usually doesn't clump at all but can get kind of flake by the end of the day. But for the price, I absolutely adore this mascara and haven't found anything that can lengthen and separate like it can!

The best, cheap mascara you can buy. It makes lashes fuller, thicker and does not clump. It does however get gross quickly, so you have to replace it often even if you don't run out.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

To me, Lash Blast is the worlds okayest mascara. It doesn't smudge or flake too much, it is affordable and easy to find, and it gives some volume. There's nothing really very exciting about it, save for the bright orange packaging. The silicone brush does help prevent clumps, but the formula is a little too thick, which I think cuts down on the amount of volume that it gives. Overall, it is a good standard mascara, but it doesn't do anything phenomenal, and it definitely does not live up to the hype that surrounded it when it first launched.

on 2/8/2017 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really liked this at first, but it flakes and smudges on me if I try and touch it while it's drying (which I need to do to comb out icky bits). It makes my eyelashes look like tubes in a strange way, and while I do like this kind of wand, it didn't do much for me with this formula. I'm big about packaging and I hated this ugly orange monstrosity. I bought loreal voluminous carbon black the other day which is 4 dollars cheaper and it outperforms this thing.

This isn't a bad mascara - it just isn't great. The wand is very bulky and that does make application tricky especially for anyone with hooded lids. It takes two coats to bring any drama to your eyes, but that's okay as the second coat does go on nicely. It doesn't transfer, smudge or flake off.

on 1/27/2017 5:11:00 PM

Hate this mascara.

The tube is so chunky and awkward, and a really ugly colour. I find that the brush is soon huge I am always making a mess around my eye area.

The mascara itself did nothing for me. It literally weighed my lashes down and they looked like clumpy spiders with barely any of the product on.

Will never purchase this again, spend a few more dollars and get the sephora outrageous volume mascara you won't regret it.

Amazing value mascara. It seems much less clumpy than many others I've tried and is the only mascara I've found which gives more volume. The only downside is that it doesn't seem to add length lashes however if your goal is volume I would certainly recommend this product.

on 11/2/2016 6:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

One of my fave mascaras ever. The wand is awesome, not only does it separate well but it also creates volume when built up, rather than just go cakey. Have been through probably three tubes and will keep buying it as long as it's made!

on 10/4/2016 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have to say this is the best drug store brand mascara I've ever used, and I've been using it for years. However, I'm on the search for another one because it straightens my lashes right up and virtually disappears when my eyes tear up due to my year-round allergies (although it markets itself to be waterproof). Otherwise it doesn't run (no raccoon eyes), doesn't weigh down my naturally long lashes when dry, gives me the volume I like, and I haven't noticed flaking. Will continue to use until I find one that endures my watery eyes.

This has been my go to mascara for years now. I've tried dozens of others, but this is the one I always go back to. The brush is nice and thick which held fan out my lashes and spread more product at a time. The plastic applicator declines my lashes. Packaging is nice and doesn't like some other mascara wands.