Cover Girl Lash Blast

Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 2/8/2017 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really liked this at first, but it flakes and smudges on me if I try and touch it while it's drying (which I need to do to comb out icky bits). It makes my eyelashes look like tubes in a strange way, and while I do like this kind of wand, it didn't do much for me with this formula. I'm big about packaging and I hated this ugly orange monstrosity. I bought loreal voluminous carbon black the other day which is 4 dollars cheaper and it outperforms this thing.

When I first used this, I didn't like it much, but I've learned how to use it right and it is absolutely my FAVE MASCARA EVER. Holds curl ALL DAY. stayed waterproof when I was bawling my eyes out, lifts my lashes up, gives some length, but don't expect a lot lot of length. My lashes are already dark and normal length, this opened up my lashes and make my eyes look bigger and brighter. Definetly an everyday mascara. huge wand, you just have to learn to use it. I've bought 3 tubes of this and I RARELY buy the same of ANY makeup product. Love this stuff to death, if it's ever endangered of DC, i will probably buy 70 tubes of it:) never smudges, never flakes, never nothing:) but volumizing and darkening my lashes:)

HG HG HG!:)

This isn't a bad mascara - it just isn't great. The wand is very bulky and that does make application tricky especially for anyone with hooded lids. It takes two coats to bring any drama to your eyes, but that's okay as the second coat does go on nicely. It doesn't transfer, smudge or flake off.

on 1/27/2017 5:11:00 PM

Hate this mascara.

The tube is so chunky and awkward, and a really ugly colour. I find that the brush is soon huge I am always making a mess around my eye area.

The mascara itself did nothing for me. It literally weighed my lashes down and they looked like clumpy spiders with barely any of the product on.

Will never purchase this again, spend a few more dollars and get the sephora outrageous volume mascara you won't regret it.

on 1/1/2017 2:14:00 PM

this is my fave mascara. inexpensive, lasts forever, doesn't clump. I have thick lashes, so I just need something that stays. I buy waterproof and it doesnt budge.

on 1/1/2017 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like the brush.This is a pretty good mascara!😊

on 12/4/2016 2:39:00 AM

Good mascara, works well for everyday use. I got the waterproof one and it stays on almost too well, so it's a massive pain to remove at night. It's not super lengthening or volumising in any way, you can only expect this to give you a nice clean coat of product and hold a curl - nothing more. The tube is really annoying because it's so big, therefore the handle on the wand is an awkward shape and it also takes up a lot of space in my make up bag.

on 12/1/2016 11:30:00 AM

I have used this over the course of 9 years. (this came out in 2007) and I always end up throwing it away in the trash.

The mascara is too bulky and the mascara does nothing for my eyelashes.

on 11/28/2016 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is my holy grail mascara for every day use that I wear to work. I love it because it is very buildable. You can go from subtle lashes to dramatic depending on the layers you apply and the price point is perfect. Unlike other mascaras this lasts all day and is very easy to remove with soap and water and does not destroy my lashes and it does not give me the spidery look. It gives your lashes a somewhat feathery/fluttery look. Also, the brush is perfect because it makes it easy to apply mascara on both top and bottom lashes without smudging. This is my one mascara that I've repurchased on multiple occasions.

On a side note, if you have no eyelashes to begin with this won't help you. You need a light set of lashes for this to work.

Amazing value mascara. It seems much less clumpy than many others I've tried and is the only mascara I've found which gives more volume. The only downside is that it doesn't seem to add length lashes however if your goal is volume I would certainly recommend this product.

Popular Mascaras