Cover Girl Lash Blast

Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 12/4/2016 2:39:00 AM

Good mascara, works well for everyday use. I got the waterproof one and it stays on almost too well, so it's a massive pain to remove at night. It's not super lengthening or volumising in any way, you can only expect this to give you a nice clean coat of product and hold a curl - nothing more. The tube is really annoying because it's so big, therefore the handle on the wand is an awkward shape and it also takes up a lot of space in my make up bag.

on 12/1/2016 11:30:00 AM

I have used this over the course of 9 years. (this came out in 2007) and I always end up throwing it away in the trash.

The mascara is too bulky and the mascara does nothing for my eyelashes.

on 11/28/2016 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is my holy grail mascara for every day use that I wear to work. I love it because it is very buildable. You can go from subtle lashes to dramatic depending on the layers you apply and the price point is perfect. Unlike other mascaras this lasts all day and is very easy to remove with soap and water and does not destroy my lashes and it does not give me the spidery look. It gives your lashes a somewhat feathery/fluttery look. Also, the brush is perfect because it makes it easy to apply mascara on both top and bottom lashes without smudging. This is my one mascara that I've repurchased on multiple occasions.

On a side note, if you have no eyelashes to begin with this won't help you. You need a light set of lashes for this to work.

Amazing value mascara. It seems much less clumpy than many others I've tried and is the only mascara I've found which gives more volume. The only downside is that it doesn't seem to add length lashes however if your goal is volume I would certainly recommend this product.

on 11/2/2016 6:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

One of my fave mascaras ever. The wand is awesome, not only does it separate well but it also creates volume when built up, rather than just go cakey. Have been through probably three tubes and will keep buying it as long as it's made!

on 10/4/2016 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have to say this is the best drug store brand mascara I've ever used, and I've been using it for years. However, I'm on the search for another one because it straightens my lashes right up and virtually disappears when my eyes tear up due to my year-round allergies (although it markets itself to be waterproof). Otherwise it doesn't run (no raccoon eyes), doesn't weigh down my naturally long lashes when dry, gives me the volume I like, and I haven't noticed flaking. Will continue to use until I find one that endures my watery eyes.

This has been my go to mascara for years now. I've tried dozens of others, but this is the one I always go back to. The brush is nice and thick which held fan out my lashes and spread more product at a time. The plastic applicator declines my lashes. Packaging is nice and doesn't like some other mascara wands.

on 9/19/2016 7:47:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

After finally finding a good cheap mascara Revlon Lashfinder it is now discontinued, so I had to begin my search again. I have used this one for a week, and the main thing I like is that it doesn't flake. As a contact lens wearer this is my main priority, as is price as I like to change tubes every 3 months. I tried the waterproof version of this and it does flake slightly. I also tried Maybelline Falsies, which does give good thick lashes but it did eventually flake after a day at work, so I will keep it for evening only.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only mascara I use (and swear by). I've used this specific one (in the orange tube - and NOT the waterproof) for years. It is the only mascara that doesn't clump and makes my lashes look longer and thicker. People ask me all of the time if I am wearing fake lashes. I have fairly long lashes, but I don't have a lot of lashes nor are they very dark, especially at the ends/tips. So when I wear a couple of layers of this magical formula, I feel complete! I love have made the mistake of trying other brands with claims that my lashes will look longer, thicker, etc, but I am always disappointed and so I've stopped wasting money on other mascaras. This one if my HG! Plus, it's a great price!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Doesn't crumble, doesn't flake, doesn't spiderweb. Dark, spreads nicely, and works well. This is inexpensive which is nice. I would like a smaller tip on the wand, as getting into corners can be messy.