COVERGIRL Lash Blast

Filtered by age: 36-43
COVERGIRL Lash Blast

3.5

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 6/22/2018 1:58:00 AM

This is my second favorite mascara (L’Oreal Voluminous is my HG); it’s never clumpy, gives me good volume, and it wears well even in the gym. It isn’t the best for adding length, but overall it’s a winner.

on 4/19/2017 2:50:00 PM

Good mascara for those no makeup look days. I love the brush and it does give me some volume and length but nothing dramatic. Not an everyday mascara for me.

This isn't a bad mascara - it just isn't great. The wand is very bulky and that does make application tricky especially for anyone with hooded lids. It takes two coats to bring any drama to your eyes, but that's okay as the second coat does go on nicely. It doesn't transfer, smudge or flake off.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only mascara I use (and swear by). I've used this specific one (in the orange tube - and NOT the waterproof) for years. It is the only mascara that doesn't clump and makes my lashes look longer and thicker. People ask me all of the time if I am wearing fake lashes. I have fairly long lashes, but I don't have a lot of lashes nor are they very dark, especially at the ends/tips. So when I wear a couple of layers of this magical formula, I feel complete! I love have made the mistake of trying other brands with claims that my lashes will look longer, thicker, etc, but I am always disappointed and so I've stopped wasting money on other mascaras. This one if my HG! Plus, it's a great price!

on 4/7/2016 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I decided to try this mascara to see what all the hoopla was about. I thought this stuff was terrible! I get better results from Great Lash and great lash is cheaper! This mascara made my lashes look even tinier than before. I will never buy this again.

on 12/29/2015 8:32:00 PM

This review is for the waterproof version of this mascara. I have very fine lashes that done hold a curl well. I have always looked for a mascara that adds volume but have found that volume = clumping for me so it's been difficult to find a formula that is able to thicken without clumping and this does that. I curl lashes and then add a coat or two of the waterproof version of this and the curl is held until I remove the mascara. I am able to add multiple coats without clumping. The only cons for me are slight under eye smudging at the end of the day and it's a bit difficult to remove (needs waterproof remover) but other than that this is the best formula I have found for my lashes and will continue to purchase.

on 12/18/2015 9:39:00 AM

Great Mascara!!!

I've been looking for a mascara that would darken my blonde lashes but not give me any sort of "dramatic" OMG-look-at-her-big-ole-eyelashes look. Having very pale skin and being very fair, its hard to find a mascara that gives a natural look. This mascara is it. It really just darkens my lashes, and they look soft and natural as well.

on 12/4/2015 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have been using this mascara for over 5 years (I want to say more like 7 but who knows) and although I keep trying others (both high and low end...and through out my adult life - I'll be 43 in 4 days), this is the only one that really makes my lashes look AMAZING!!! When the product is new the mascara is quite wet and needs more coats than a partially used tube (I don't personally mind this but this may be where others are having problems). Partially used tubes are the best with this mascara because it thickens up and to achieve the same falsie look it takes only 3 coats. It only takes about 1.5 weeks of 1x/day use for the mascara to thicken up...so that really isn't that long IMO. My lashes are long, blond, and semi-curled (NC30-37, dark ash brown hair) and this mascara gives me a false eyelash look very easily!! People have stopped me on the street, coworkers, friends, family all think this mascara is amazing on me and many can't believe I'm not wearing falsies. It takes about 5 coats when the mascara tube is new & wet to achieve the same look. I would think you could figure out how to dry the tube out a bit before using it if the wet part really bothers you.

I alternate coats between eyes and without waiting to apply additional coats and this works beautifully for me. On me, this mascara doesn't budge or flake unless I rub my eyes which may periodically cause a tiny bit of flaking. One tear drop or drop of rain WILL remove the mascara from where the liquid touches. I don't find that it smears...but just disappears on my finger when I wipe the tear off. I have allergies and wear contacts so I keep a tube in my purse to touch up watering eye issues that I have. This is all worth it for amazing lashes, IMO!!

*Note: If you cry in this mascara you will look pretty scary (dark grey smears covering your eye area and parts of your face--it does wash off with water but the rest of your makeup may be destroyed by this)!! You would at least need to totally remove all of your eye makeup and reapply it, or not. Best Wishes!!

on 11/29/2015 4:18:00 PM

After trying multiple more expensive mascaras promising the same results, I keep coming back to this one. I have thin, short lashes, so one coat gives me a longer/fuller effect but still looks super natural for a perfect day-look. Because this mascara is so buildable, I can add two coats later that day for a more dramatic look. Would highly recommend ;)

GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot even believe the NERVE that covergirl has to call this lashBLAST lol........there is NO blast. The brush is crap and doesn't have the ability to plump lashes. I recommend l'oreal - all the l'oreal mascaras work well and they have a variety for whatever you're looking for- length, fuller lashes, etc..... I tried all the cover girl mascaras based upon the packaging - I bought all three- the orange, purple and yellow tubes and they were all put into the garbage; I wouldn't give them to a friend........maybe an enemy?
PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!