no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

a year ago

I have a small sample that is several years old. it smells like nothing.

About reviewer (308 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairRed

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I got the little sample size. Oh my god, I think I just found the PERFECT apple scent (and I've tried a LOT of them!). There's an apple orchard we go to every Fall and get the best (fresh!) apple cider I've ever tasted. You can go and pick up the apples off of the ground, and use their 200 year old apple press made out of a tree stump to press your own cider, and it's so richly fragrant and juicy and not like apple juice. Apple juice is made from apples picked off of the tree. Cider is made from the apples on the ground. Gathering Apples smells EXACTLY like it. I'm not sure how to describe the scent to someone who has never had real apple cider. It's sweet and definitely apples, but not spiced cider (no spices here), and not super sweet and juicy like apple juice. It's a richer apple, with a hint of wood, like the stem of the apple, or like smelling cider in a wooden bucket. It's not super strong, but it's not too faint either. It's just perfect and amazing, though it fades too quickly for my taste. There is no perfumey or cologney scent (I hate that!), and it's not super sweet, and definitely not foody. If you ever wanted to wear an apple scent, this is it.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry

HairBlack

EyesHazel

2.0
from

12 years ago

This smells like apples, but honestly why would you want to smell like an orchard? This fragrance is a suitable home fragrance product, which incidentally it comes in also! It reminds me of potpourri and scented candles and frankly I don't want to smell like this. It's not an awful scent, it's really nice, but not for a perfume.

About reviewer (287 reviews)

Age25-29