Too Faced Brow Envy - Brow Shaping & Defining Kit

Too Faced Brow Envy - Brow Shaping & Defining Kit

4.1

on 3/1/2016 8:47:00 AM

I love and hate this product for various reasons - we'll start with the negatives first. The packaging is WAY too bulky (I usually love Too Faced packaging, btw), the brush could be longer, plus the wax disappears so quickly! The last comment is partially a good thing because this is THE BEST EYEBROW SETTING WAX EVER. No lie. I have un-tamable eyebrows that grow in like crazy and this wax is fantastic; it's thick so it sets and holds well but it doesn't show any residue whatsoever while on the brows, which I find with every other brand. Too Faced, if you're reading this, PLEASE release a pot of brow wax like you have in this kit. The eyebrow shadows are great in this pallet as well.

I have the new version of this kit. As someone who tried many many brow powders, this is absolutely my favourite! I'm a dark blonde, my eyebrows are slightly darker than my hair but it also has some light points too. I use the "Blonde" shade overall, then "Brunette" for the arch and tail. I use the wax to set the tail, then apply the highlighter under and top of the arch, I blend it a bit and voila, amazing brows that stays all day! The brush helps you to create the precise arch and tail.

I recommend you to ditch the stencils and study your own brow shape, because not everybody has to have the same shape of brows.

on 12/9/2015 12:40:00 PM

Absolutely love this kit. I just bought my 3rd after using up my last two.

They did change the packaging and reformulate this a little bit. All in all it is for the better though. They got rid of the pencil which honestly is just fine, the pencil wasn't really that great. I think they reformulated the wax as well, it's a little harder but I found the old one to be a little on the greasy side. I do miss the full size angle brush but overall I really do like the new packaging. Especially the high lighter it's a matte satin finish similar to MACs yogurt.

Otherwise I love the formula of the shadows the dark brown isn't too dark and its long lasting. It's very customizable you can mix the two shades for a medium shade and it's easy to do both a bold and a low key look. This and mascara are the two products that I refuse to leave the house without wearing.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm a brow-a-holic. I have thick brows but they are thinning (age, ya know) and I get them waxed at my nail salon because these brows would grow over my eyes if I let them. But because they are thinning (and getting a grey or two) I have to use brow powder or pencil to fill in and make them look groomed. I don't like most pencils--hard or waxy. I like powder. For years I was simply using MAC Omega but I also like brow wax. So this kit is pretty nice: two brow colors, light taupe and darker brown--neither too light or too dark or reddish. There is a tiny applicator brush, a spoolie, a tweezers. Wax and a creamy under brow highlighter. All good. I don't like applying the wax with the same brush as the powder--but the spoolie doesn't work for this. Wax first, then use the spool brush to groom. Dab a bit of highlighter with your finger, done. A few more applicators are somehow needed but this kit is nearly perfect. It comes in one of those thicker metal paintboxes. OH--nearly forgot. Stencils are included but frankly I find this kind of thing ridiculous unless you have no brows at all.

on 9/23/2015 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I've had my kit for YEARS, it's such a GREAT VALUE! This was my first foray into shaping my own brows and it has it all.. brow wax, highlighter, and two brow colors to choose from, with brow stencils, a mascara wand, and brow brush.

My mother that's a loyal fan of her Clinique brow pencil often steals my brow kit b/c it's so awesome :)

The packaging is a bit bulky and the powder can get messy and spread onto the other pans... it's not meant for on-the-go application. However, the brow powder stays on all day and I'm a fan!

on 9/14/2014 5:45:00 PM

My HG of eyebrows. Amazing package, amazing product over all. Will definitely buy again

on 6/11/2014 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is definitely my favorite kit for brows. It is pricey but a little goes a very long way. I bought separately a brow brush, which works perfectly. Inn the morning, I just brush the brows, fill them in with very little powder, fix them with very little wax, a dab of pink cream on the brow bone and I am done.

The top best among the bunch of other brands (Benefit) and brow pencils (Chanel, Lancme) I tried. Will definitely repurchase.

on 5/14/2014 3:04:00 PM

Great kit! I have never paid too much attention to my eyebrows.., but I decided to give this a try and I have to say that I really liked it! Great colora for the eyebrows( I was alwaya afraid of ending qwith horrible fake looking eyebrows and I really like it! The only thing is that the stencils are kind of hard to use .

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Overall, this product is just meh. Nothing is bad, but nothing is particularly good either. I wish I had waited and got the Urban Decay brow box instead. (Was not available yet)

I bought the blonde/brunette kit, hoping it would work with my hair color. I have really light brown hair, almost a "dirty" blonde color. The blonde color is too light, the brunette too dark. I have found it to be tricky to mix the colors. The highlight color is nice, but it is not something I don't already have in an eyeshadow palette with a nicer quality.

The stencils:
Ok, if you are new to eyebrows these might help, but they were pretty useless to me. I have a naturally high arch, and none of the stencils really "fit" even as a sort of guide. This was the biggest disappointment to me.

The brushes and tools:
They are not bad, and I do use them, but the brow brush is too short, and I plan on replacing it soon. I do like thicker brush for shaping. I haven't used the tweezers, and probably never will. The pencil is a medium brown color, which works well for my hair color.

Overall, I like it, but I do not think this was worth the price. I do use it daily, and I get a nice brow look using the products, but I do not think I will be re-purchasing.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I first reason I love this product is because the packaging is so unique. I love how nicely it is designed including the little drawer that contains the eyebrow pencil and stencils. The second reason I love about this product is the accessibility of it. Which, I know, is because of the amazing packaging. But, I love how everything in laid out neatly. Lastly, I love the price of this product. It is priced at I believe $30. Which, to me, seemed very pricy at first but after comparing it to other brands who created similar products I realized this would be the best buy. Thanks for reading.

Popular Brows Products