Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

4.5

on 10/16/2013 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The smell lasts longer then i expected.if you expect for coconut smell,this is not the right one for you.but if you're vanilla lover or shea butter lover this is definitely the one for you!Pair it with body cream for better lasting smell!i'm hooked with this! (:

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love coconut scents but this body mist is extremely vanilla-ery, which isn't what I imagined but I do still like it though. It has medium sillage and I got complimented by a colleague on the scent after having it on for a few hours which is always a good sign. The new packaging with the yellow background & pink flowers is really pretty too. Recommend this as a quick touch up spray throughout the day, not a long lasting perfume.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I agree with ford8161 I don't get the coconut at all. I still love it anyway it's appreciated among my other perfumes. It smells like a variation of warm vanilla sugar. I paid 12 dollars for the body spray but Victoria Secret is known to be over priced like the Gap. Overall for what it is, a vanilla buttery scent, it's pleasant.

on 6/8/2011 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this for like 2 years now. This scent NEVER fails!! For a body spray it sure does LAST!!! Smells sooo good. The vanilla and coconut mixes perfectly. This is a keeper, and it won't fade for a long time. My absolute FAV out of all their body mists!!

on 6/5/2011 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I LOVELOVELOVELOVE THIS :)
my only problem is that where i live we dont have victoria's secrets stores, so the products are really expensive here (something like 16$ to a bottle- totally overpriced-it costs something like 5$ abroad)

overall- love the smell, love the fact i can put the bottle in my bag and it wont break and its really nice on the skin and refreshing.

on 4/13/2011 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

When I first sprayed it, it had a very chemical and artificial smell. After a while, it did start to smell like vanilla and subtle coconut. It's very sweet but I didn't like it that much. The formula VS uses to add in coconut scents just doesn't smell right to me. It's a lot like another mist VS sells called Coconut Craze, except Coconut Passion has a vanilla scent in it.

the smell is so delicious and fun. It's great for summer, cheap and affordable.

i originally posted this review for VS coconut temptation b/c the picture was of coconut passion...

i just bought it today and when i smelled it in the store it was a little too over powering yet i bought it any way
my only complaint is its hard to take off the cap sometimes
i love to wear this w/Bath and Body Works Signature Coconut Lime Verbena to cancel out some of the strong lime tones and i smell like key lime pie after! :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Great Smell!!!! I wear it everday and comes in a huge bottle that will last me forever and for only $9.50. Luv it. But it is kinda strong so i only spray it once, cause thats all u need

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this along with Orange Blossom Dream last year and I absolutely love this scent. This blends with my body chemistry better than orange blossom dream. When I found out it's a LE, I purchased another bottle which is still unused because this has longer staying power compared to other VS scents. I hope VS brings this back. I always get compliments when I'm wearing this scent, that I smell good enough to eat.

Popular Fragrances