Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

4.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A really pretty tropical super sweet scent. The coconut tone is a bit lighter than the vanilla in this mist. It has a very sugary sweet tone to it. It lasts very well and it lingers throughout the day.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love coconut. I love vanilla. I have tried every coconut vanilla fragrance from high end to low end and they either smell too fruity or too artificial. A friend suggested I try VS Coconut Passion. I poo-pooed it. Then on a trip to Bellingham WA I ended up in the VS at Bellis Faire. Tested it on a lark and was stunned. On my skin it is coconut, vanilla and sandalwood. Rich, well rounded. Many hours later the dry down is pure vanilla with a hint of sandalwood. A little goes a long way and it is very long lasting for a body mist. The lotion is identical. I have found my HG coconut vanilla fragrance!! Dirt cheap with the bogo they often have. I layered it with my other favorite, Coty Wild Musk. Divine! That's what I plan to wear in the fall when the air gets cooler. This has replaced YR Noix de Coco after decades of devout use. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Wonderful coconut vanilla,bought the body mist & lotion...smells like coconut & vanilla...been enjoying this very much!

As others have stated, this is a very powerful scent for a body spray. (I can only imagine what the EDT is like.) I like it, but you have to be in the mood to smell it all day--that's how long it lasts! I treat it like an EDT and use it more sparingly than other body sprays.