Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

4.7

on 12/5/2014 8:14:00 AM

This is like the best VS product ever! I love the Warm Vanilla scent, It doesn't even smell coconut at all. This is way better than Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla sugar! I bought 5 of these last black Friday! I'm so hooked up at this, I also purchased the lotion, body wast and body butter!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this scent! It smells more like vanilla than coconut to me. Vanilla is just a warm soothing scent that I love to smell. I always wear this scent more during fall/winter. It's pretty strong for a body spray one of my favorites!

As others have stated, this is a very powerful scent for a body spray. (I can only imagine what the EDT is like.) I like it, but you have to be in the mood to smell it all day--that's how long it lasts! I treat it like an EDT and use it more sparingly than other body sprays.

the smell is so delicious and fun. It's great for summer, cheap and affordable.

i originally posted this review for VS coconut temptation b/c the picture was of coconut passion...

i just bought it today and when i smelled it in the store it was a little too over powering yet i bought it any way
my only complaint is its hard to take off the cap sometimes
i love to wear this w/Bath and Body Works Signature Coconut Lime Verbena to cancel out some of the strong lime tones and i smell like key lime pie after! :)

I wear this with the matching body lotion, and I smell like heaven. It lasts pretty long when worn by itself too!

Popular Fragrances