Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

4.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A really pretty tropical super sweet scent. The coconut tone is a bit lighter than the vanilla in this mist. It has a very sugary sweet tone to it. It lasts very well and it lingers throughout the day.

on 10/16/2013 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The smell lasts longer then i expected.if you expect for coconut smell,this is not the right one for you.but if you're vanilla lover or shea butter lover this is definitely the one for you!Pair it with body cream for better lasting smell!i'm hooked with this! (:

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I love coconut. I love vanilla. I have tried every coconut vanilla fragrance from high end to low end and they either smell too fruity or too artificial. A friend suggested I try VS Coconut Passion. I poo-pooed it. Then on a trip to Bellingham WA I ended up in the VS at Bellis Faire. Tested it on a lark and was stunned. On my skin it is coconut, vanilla and sandalwood. Rich, well rounded. Many hours later the dry down is pure vanilla with a hint of sandalwood. A little goes a long way and it is very long lasting for a body mist. The lotion is identical. I have found my HG coconut vanilla fragrance!! Dirt cheap with the bogo they often have. I layered it with my other favorite, Coty Wild Musk. Divine! That's what I plan to wear in the fall when the air gets cooler. This has replaced YR Noix de Coco after decades of devout use. Will definitely repurchase.

on 4/13/2011 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

When I first sprayed it, it had a very chemical and artificial smell. After a while, it did start to smell like vanilla and subtle coconut. It's very sweet but I didn't like it that much. The formula VS uses to add in coconut scents just doesn't smell right to me. It's a lot like another mist VS sells called Coconut Craze, except Coconut Passion has a vanilla scent in it.

Popular Fragrances