Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

4.2

As others have stated, this is a very powerful scent for a body spray. (I can only imagine what the EDT is like.) I like it, but you have to be in the mood to smell it all day--that's how long it lasts! I treat it like an EDT and use it more sparingly than other body sprays.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I brought this on ebay as I liked the sound of vanilla and coconut togehter, also I love the smell, but it smells more of vanilla rather than coconut. So could have just been called vanilla passion lol. But I love the fact that the scent stays around all day and you don't have it keep topping it up.

on 6/5/2011 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I LOVELOVELOVELOVE THIS :)
my only problem is that where i live we dont have victoria's secrets stores, so the products are really expensive here (something like 16$ to a bottle- totally overpriced-it costs something like 5$ abroad)

overall- love the smell, love the fact i can put the bottle in my bag and it wont break and its really nice on the skin and refreshing.

on 12/5/2014 8:14:00 AM

This is like the best VS product ever! I love the Warm Vanilla scent, It doesn't even smell coconut at all. This is way better than Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla sugar! I bought 5 of these last black Friday! I'm so hooked up at this, I also purchased the lotion, body wast and body butter!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Wonderful coconut vanilla,bought the body mist & lotion...smells like coconut & vanilla...been enjoying this very much!