Uploaded by rainbowsprinkles86

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/27/2016

A really pretty tropical super sweet scent. The coconut tone is a bit lighter than the vanilla in this mist. It has a very sugary sweet tone to it. It lasts very well and it lingers throughout the day.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

age30-35

skinNormal, Medium, Warm

hairBlond, Wavy, Medium

eyesBlue

Dec/14/2014

I brought this on ebay as I liked the sound of vanilla and coconut togehter, also I love the smell, but it smells more of vanilla rather than coconut. So could have just been called vanilla passion lol. But I love the fact that the scent stays around all day and you don't have it keep topping it up.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

skinOily, Fair, Unknown

hairRed, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

Dec/05/2014

This is like the best VS product ever! I love the Warm Vanilla scent, It doesn't even smell coconut at all. This is way better than Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla sugar! I bought 5 of these last black Friday! I'm so hooked up at this, I also purchased the lotion, body wast and body butter!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Warm

hairBlack, Other, Other

eyesBlack

Oct/16/2013

The smell lasts longer then i expected.if you expect for coconut smell,this is not the right one for you.but if you're vanilla lover or shea butter lover this is definitely the one for you!Pair it with body cream for better lasting smell!i'm hooked with this! (:

About reviewer (1 reviews)

skinNormal, Olive, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

3.0

Nov/07/2012

I love coconut scents but this body mist is extremely vanilla-ery, which isn't what I imagined but I do still like it though. It has medium sillage and I got complimented by a colleague on the scent after having it on for a few hours which is always a good sign. The new packaging with the yellow background & pink flowers is really pretty too. Recommend this as a quick touch up spray …Read more

About reviewer (161 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

hairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

Oct/29/2011

I love this scent! It smells more like vanilla than coconut to me. Vanilla is just a warm soothing scent that I love to smell. I always wear this scent more during fall/winter. It's pretty strong for a body spray one of my favorites!

About reviewer (95 reviews)

skinCombination, Tan, Warm

hairBlond, Straight, Fine

eyesGreen

Sep/05/2011

I agree with ford8161 I don't get the coconut at all. I still love it anyway it's appreciated among my other perfumes. It smells like a variation of warm vanilla sugar. I paid 12 dollars for the body spray but Victoria Secret is known to be over priced like the Gap. Overall for what it is, a vanilla buttery scent, it's pleasant.

About reviewer (138 reviews)

skinVery Dry, Dark, Cool

hairBrunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Aug/25/2011

I love coconut. I love vanilla. I have tried every coconut vanilla fragrance from high end to low end and they either smell too fruity or too artificial. A friend suggested I try VS Coconut Passion. I poo-pooed it. Then on a trip to Bellingham WA I ended up in the VS at Bellis Faire. Tested it on a lark and was stunned. On my skin it is coconut, vanilla and sandalwood. Rich, well rounded. Many …Read more

About reviewer (635 reviews)

age36-43

skinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Jul/13/2011

Wonderful coconut vanilla,bought the body mist & lotion...smells like coconut & vanilla...been enjoying this very much!

About reviewer (408 reviews)

age56 & Over

skinDry, Fair, Cool

hairBlond, Wavy, Fine

eyesGreen

3.0

Jun/15/2011

As others have stated, this is a very powerful scent for a body spray. (I can only imagine what the EDT is like.) I like it, but you have to be in the mood to smell it all day--that's how long it lasts! I treat it like an EDT and use it more sparingly than other body sprays.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

age30-35