Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

4.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A really pretty tropical super sweet scent. The coconut tone is a bit lighter than the vanilla in this mist. It has a very sugary sweet tone to it. It lasts very well and it lingers throughout the day.

on 12/5/2014 8:14:00 AM

This is like the best VS product ever! I love the Warm Vanilla scent, It doesn't even smell coconut at all. This is way better than Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla sugar! I bought 5 of these last black Friday! I'm so hooked up at this, I also purchased the lotion, body wast and body butter!

on 10/16/2013 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The smell lasts longer then i expected.if you expect for coconut smell,this is not the right one for you.but if you're vanilla lover or shea butter lover this is definitely the one for you!Pair it with body cream for better lasting smell!i'm hooked with this! (:

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this scent! It smells more like vanilla than coconut to me. Vanilla is just a warm soothing scent that I love to smell. I always wear this scent more during fall/winter. It's pretty strong for a body spray one of my favorites!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I agree with ford8161 I don't get the coconut at all. I still love it anyway it's appreciated among my other perfumes. It smells like a variation of warm vanilla sugar. I paid 12 dollars for the body spray but Victoria Secret is known to be over priced like the Gap. Overall for what it is, a vanilla buttery scent, it's pleasant.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I love coconut. I love vanilla. I have tried every coconut vanilla fragrance from high end to low end and they either smell too fruity or too artificial. A friend suggested I try VS Coconut Passion. I poo-pooed it. Then on a trip to Bellingham WA I ended up in the VS at Bellis Faire. Tested it on a lark and was stunned. On my skin it is coconut, vanilla and sandalwood. Rich, well rounded. Many hours later the dry down is pure vanilla with a hint of sandalwood. A little goes a long way and it is very long lasting for a body mist. The lotion is identical. I have found my HG coconut vanilla fragrance!! Dirt cheap with the bogo they often have. I layered it with my other favorite, Coty Wild Musk. Divine! That's what I plan to wear in the fall when the air gets cooler. This has replaced YR Noix de Coco after decades of devout use. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Wonderful coconut vanilla,bought the body mist & lotion...smells like coconut & vanilla...been enjoying this very much!

on 6/8/2011 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this for like 2 years now. This scent NEVER fails!! For a body spray it sure does LAST!!! Smells sooo good. The vanilla and coconut mixes perfectly. This is a keeper, and it won't fade for a long time. My absolute FAV out of all their body mists!!

the smell is so delicious and fun. It's great for summer, cheap and affordable.

i originally posted this review for VS coconut temptation b/c the picture was of coconut passion...

i just bought it today and when i smelled it in the store it was a little too over powering yet i bought it any way
my only complaint is its hard to take off the cap sometimes
i love to wear this w/Bath and Body Works Signature Coconut Lime Verbena to cancel out some of the strong lime tones and i smell like key lime pie after! :)

Popular Fragrances