Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

4.5

on 4/29/2011 8:06:00 AM

do not get coconut at all, I get cocoa butter and vanilla, but no coconut at all. will not be buying it again. Its very nice, but no good for a coconut freak like me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love coconut scents but this body mist is extremely vanilla-ery, which isn't what I imagined but I do still like it though. It has medium sillage and I got complimented by a colleague on the scent after having it on for a few hours which is always a good sign. The new packaging with the yellow background & pink flowers is really pretty too. Recommend this as a quick touch up spray throughout the day, not a long lasting perfume.

As others have stated, this is a very powerful scent for a body spray. (I can only imagine what the EDT is like.) I like it, but you have to be in the mood to smell it all day--that's how long it lasts! I treat it like an EDT and use it more sparingly than other body sprays.

on 4/13/2011 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

When I first sprayed it, it had a very chemical and artificial smell. After a while, it did start to smell like vanilla and subtle coconut. It's very sweet but I didn't like it that much. The formula VS uses to add in coconut scents just doesn't smell right to me. It's a lot like another mist VS sells called Coconut Craze, except Coconut Passion has a vanilla scent in it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I brought this on ebay as I liked the sound of vanilla and coconut togehter, also I love the smell, but it smells more of vanilla rather than coconut. So could have just been called vanilla passion lol. But I love the fact that the scent stays around all day and you don't have it keep topping it up.

on 6/5/2011 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I LOVELOVELOVELOVE THIS :)
my only problem is that where i live we dont have victoria's secrets stores, so the products are really expensive here (something like 16$ to a bottle- totally overpriced-it costs something like 5$ abroad)

overall- love the smell, love the fact i can put the bottle in my bag and it wont break and its really nice on the skin and refreshing.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A really pretty tropical super sweet scent. The coconut tone is a bit lighter than the vanilla in this mist. It has a very sugary sweet tone to it. It lasts very well and it lingers throughout the day.

on 12/5/2014 8:14:00 AM

This is like the best VS product ever! I love the Warm Vanilla scent, It doesn't even smell coconut at all. This is way better than Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla sugar! I bought 5 of these last black Friday! I'm so hooked up at this, I also purchased the lotion, body wast and body butter!

on 10/16/2013 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The smell lasts longer then i expected.if you expect for coconut smell,this is not the right one for you.but if you're vanilla lover or shea butter lover this is definitely the one for you!Pair it with body cream for better lasting smell!i'm hooked with this! (:

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this scent! It smells more like vanilla than coconut to me. Vanilla is just a warm soothing scent that I love to smell. I always wear this scent more during fall/winter. It's pretty strong for a body spray one of my favorites!

Popular Fragrances