Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

4.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A really pretty tropical super sweet scent. The coconut tone is a bit lighter than the vanilla in this mist. It has a very sugary sweet tone to it. It lasts very well and it lingers throughout the day.

on 4/29/2011 8:06:00 AM

do not get coconut at all, I get cocoa butter and vanilla, but no coconut at all. will not be buying it again. Its very nice, but no good for a coconut freak like me.

i originally posted this review for VS coconut temptation b/c the picture was of coconut passion...

i just bought it today and when i smelled it in the store it was a little too over powering yet i bought it any way
my only complaint is its hard to take off the cap sometimes
i love to wear this w/Bath and Body Works Signature Coconut Lime Verbena to cancel out some of the strong lime tones and i smell like key lime pie after! :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Great Smell!!!! I wear it everday and comes in a huge bottle that will last me forever and for only $9.50. Luv it. But it is kinda strong so i only spray it once, cause thats all u need

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I brought this on ebay as I liked the sound of vanilla and coconut togehter, also I love the smell, but it smells more of vanilla rather than coconut. So could have just been called vanilla passion lol. But I love the fact that the scent stays around all day and you don't have it keep topping it up.

on 12/5/2014 8:14:00 AM

This is like the best VS product ever! I love the Warm Vanilla scent, It doesn't even smell coconut at all. This is way better than Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla sugar! I bought 5 of these last black Friday! I'm so hooked up at this, I also purchased the lotion, body wast and body butter!

on 10/16/2013 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The smell lasts longer then i expected.if you expect for coconut smell,this is not the right one for you.but if you're vanilla lover or shea butter lover this is definitely the one for you!Pair it with body cream for better lasting smell!i'm hooked with this! (:

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love coconut scents but this body mist is extremely vanilla-ery, which isn't what I imagined but I do still like it though. It has medium sillage and I got complimented by a colleague on the scent after having it on for a few hours which is always a good sign. The new packaging with the yellow background & pink flowers is really pretty too. Recommend this as a quick touch up spray throughout the day, not a long lasting perfume.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this scent! It smells more like vanilla than coconut to me. Vanilla is just a warm soothing scent that I love to smell. I always wear this scent more during fall/winter. It's pretty strong for a body spray one of my favorites!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I agree with ford8161 I don't get the coconut at all. I still love it anyway it's appreciated among my other perfumes. It smells like a variation of warm vanilla sugar. I paid 12 dollars for the body spray but Victoria Secret is known to be over priced like the Gap. Overall for what it is, a vanilla buttery scent, it's pleasant.

Popular Fragrances