Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

Filtered by age: 25-29
Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I brought this on ebay as I liked the sound of vanilla and coconut togehter, also I love the smell, but it smells more of vanilla rather than coconut. So could have just been called vanilla passion lol. But I love the fact that the scent stays around all day and you don't have it keep topping it up.

on 10/16/2013 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The smell lasts longer then i expected.if you expect for coconut smell,this is not the right one for you.but if you're vanilla lover or shea butter lover this is definitely the one for you!Pair it with body cream for better lasting smell!i'm hooked with this! (:

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I agree with ford8161 I don't get the coconut at all. I still love it anyway it's appreciated among my other perfumes. It smells like a variation of warm vanilla sugar. I paid 12 dollars for the body spray but Victoria Secret is known to be over priced like the Gap. Overall for what it is, a vanilla buttery scent, it's pleasant.

on 4/29/2011 8:06:00 AM

do not get coconut at all, I get cocoa butter and vanilla, but no coconut at all. will not be buying it again. Its very nice, but no good for a coconut freak like me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this along with Orange Blossom Dream last year and I absolutely love this scent. This blends with my body chemistry better than orange blossom dream. When I found out it's a LE, I purchased another bottle which is still unused because this has longer staying power compared to other VS scents. I hope VS brings this back. I always get compliments when I'm wearing this scent, that I smell good enough to eat.

on 10/14/2007 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent! I wear it after using the matching shower gel and body lotion. It smells like a nice yummy mix of vanilla and coconut, although I do notice more of a vanilla hint to it. Either way, it smells delicious!

Popular Fragrances