Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

Filtered by age: 19-24
Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

4.6

on 12/5/2014 8:14:00 AM

This is like the best VS product ever! I love the Warm Vanilla scent, It doesn't even smell coconut at all. This is way better than Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla sugar! I bought 5 of these last black Friday! I'm so hooked up at this, I also purchased the lotion, body wast and body butter!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this scent! It smells more like vanilla than coconut to me. Vanilla is just a warm soothing scent that I love to smell. I always wear this scent more during fall/winter. It's pretty strong for a body spray one of my favorites!

on 4/13/2011 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

When I first sprayed it, it had a very chemical and artificial smell. After a while, it did start to smell like vanilla and subtle coconut. It's very sweet but I didn't like it that much. The formula VS uses to add in coconut scents just doesn't smell right to me. It's a lot like another mist VS sells called Coconut Craze, except Coconut Passion has a vanilla scent in it.

the smell is so delicious and fun. It's great for summer, cheap and affordable.

I wear this with the matching body lotion, and I smell like heaven. It lasts pretty long when worn by itself too!

Popular Fragrances