Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place EyeShadow Base

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place EyeShadow Base

3.5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

My favourite eyeshado primer hands down. It is just the right one for me. I can wear my makeup for work which is usually more than 12 hours and it looks fresh and perfect. Really good product.

on 7/7/2009 2:02:00 AM

Am glad I bought this from EL corporate store and it costed me only AUD$20. Overall am happy with the product and my eyeshadow stayed longer and colour looked better. I have excessively oily lids. However this product dint exactly help me in more humid climate :(

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product! I have tried a lot of eyeshadow bases over the years and this one is the best! Make sure when you put it on, you are putting it on a dry lid and you are letting it dry completely before you put anything on top of it. It can get goopy if it is still wet or not set all the way. I wear ID Bare Minerals and I love to put this under my eye also and then put on the well rested powder concealer on top of it. LOVE IT! and it lasts all day long.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I've always worn Estee Lauder products and decided to try this product after trying it at the Estee Lauder counter, but was very disappointed in it when I brought it home. Not only was it too thick, but didn't go well as a base for my eyeshadows. Definitely disappointed :(