Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place EyeShadow Base

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 36-43
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place EyeShadow Base

on 4/14/2010 11:14:00 AM

baronesserl said it all. It does what the product says it does. I've tried other and most recently Benefit Stay Don't Stray. It's Ok but the pump always give me more than I need. I have only two lids and the pump, no matter how gently I push, I still get enough for seven people. It's very wasteful. Yes, I understand that people don't like products in a bottle where you have to stick you finger in but I just swipe with two fingers and I'm done - always with clean hands. You don't need a lot. I have a back up just in case.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have worn this for a few days now, as I wanted to wait before I wrote a review. As I mentioned in a previous review, the former base that I was wearing left me with white pimples on my eye lid right under the brow bone. This has not. I also liked the way that the shadow stayed on, and it was more true to color wearing this base. I did read the others reviews before buying, and tried a couple of things for fear of creasing. I put my moisturizer on right after I got out of the shower, not during my whole prep face thing. I then let the primer sit for a couple of minutes before putting the eye shadow on. This lasted until after dinner when I jumped in the shower. I would say that this is a great product, and I will repurchase. (unless I try the one from Too Faced and like that one better!)