Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place EyeShadow Base

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 36-43
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place EyeShadow Base

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This eye base is very light in color, so I am not sure how it would work for all skin tones. It is of a very concentrated cream consistency. Therefore, a little bit goes a long way. And, you have to really blend this product well on the lids or else it will make your eye shadow go on clumpy and then you'll have a hard time blending it out.

This eye primer does allow for any eye shadow that I apply over it to last all day, which is a good thing. But, I don't plan to buy anymore of this stuff in the future. I don't find anything overly impressive about this product at all!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have worn this for a few days now, as I wanted to wait before I wrote a review. As I mentioned in a previous review, the former base that I was wearing left me with white pimples on my eye lid right under the brow bone. This has not. I also liked the way that the shadow stayed on, and it was more true to color wearing this base. I did read the others reviews before buying, and tried a couple of things for fear of creasing. I put my moisturizer on right after I got out of the shower, not during my whole prep face thing. I then let the primer sit for a couple of minutes before putting the eye shadow on. This lasted until after dinner when I jumped in the shower. I would say that this is a great product, and I will repurchase. (unless I try the one from Too Faced and like that one better!)